BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
It took me a few tries to REALLY get into this series but now it holds such a special place in my heart. Sort of like Parks and Rec, or 30 Rock, this is a specific type of humor that can read as "slow going" to some audiences. That being said if you want a really casual (and yet captivating and engaging) series to check out this is for you. There's a lot of quirky humor specific to the characters of the show that I love. I am very attached to this series! Everyone should try to watch it through at least once!
Rini S.
Honestly, a little shocked that this ranked so low (relatively) on the top television shows. Michael Scott is the best character ever written for any show ever made. The office dynamics are so fun to watch. I love how much the relationship between Michael, Dwight, Jim and Pam develops over the years. I definitely don't consider post-Michael seasons as part of The Office I love dearly. I keep hearing rumors of a reunion which I cannot wait for.
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
THE GREATEST FREAKING SHOW IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD!!! Can’t get enough, even when I watched all the seasons and episodes, I always start over. This is like my 12th time watching it (seriously) and I’ll probably watch it another 12 times.
The only complaint I have is that Jim and Pam aren’t married in real life WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME JOHN KRASINSKI AND JENNA FISCHER? YOU GUYS BELONG TOGETHER!!!!
Riley S.
Everyone loves the office. It's such an endearing and funny show. I love how goofy Michael is, and how much he actually cares for everyone else. Of course I love Jim and Dwigh's banter and Angela with her cats. I think my favorite, though, has to be Creed, with his occasional, cryptic messages throughout the show.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show so much! I have watched this series no joke probably over 30times already and I still watch it daily. I’m obsessed! I even have Dwight t shirts and so does my husband! I will forever love this show! So hilarious!
Megan G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is probably my all-time favorite show. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the entire series from beginning to end. It's probably an unhealthy amount lol The characters are hysterical and the stories are hysterical. I should probably take a break from it and watch something else for awhile, but it's so hard. That's what she said.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Okay first off if you don't like the office we can't be friends. But seriously it's such a funny show! I watch it an think man why can't work places really be like that. But it has love stories throughout heart breaks throughout. It's honestly a great show. Although I didn't like when Michael Scott left! But I did continue watching
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I know a lot of people who are obsessed with this show, including close friends and family members, but I really can’t get into it. I don’t share in this humor and I find the writing to be super annoying and I can’t stand the way that it’s filmed. Overall the production is not for me and I don’t relate to any of the actors.
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Literally my favorite show, ever.  I have seen every episode at least 10 times at this point - it's like comfort food TV for me.  I love the comedy, especially the subtly written characters like Creed, who has a creepy backstory that you get in bits and pieces.  Definitely a must-watch!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Love this show it's so funny and relatable , like it seems realistic. I think it sorta got boring after Michael left (Steve Carrell) but otherwise this show was so funny and so fun. Dwight was a great factor, Jim and Pam were so cute, I think there was so a wide range of personalities within this show.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?