The Office
#3 in TV
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2

Is this show worth watching?

Angie W.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
1 year, 3 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Yes. Sooo funny. And if you work in an office you might see some things that look familiar. I know I did!!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
1 year, 9 months ago
I've heard if you get past the 1st two seasons it's really good!
Victoria A.
YES BECAUSE I THINK THEY ENDED THE SHOW
Shea L.
Shea L.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes it is quite funny! I would say it picked up in the second season and just took off from there!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Bartlesville, OK
2 years, 3 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's my all time favorite show. Season 8 gets a bit slow. Other than that it's great. Hilarious.
marivi  s.
marivi s.
2 years, 3 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's not for everybody but I consider it one of the greatest comedies ever! It's a must watch show, you should watch a few episodes and see if it's your kind of humor.
Arnika R.
Arnika R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Yess, it never gets old.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I still watch reruns! I wish I could be able to watch all over again without ever seeing it. Best show ever!
Christine R.
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely! We watch it over and over on Netflix now.