BY THE OFFICE #7 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just ...57 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?5 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This show is the funniest show you will ever run into! Once Michael left the show though things kinda were as good which is why I took away one star. But the fact that a lot of this stuff was just made up on the spot and they played off one another is amazing! This is a classic and everyone should watch this show sometime in their life! I think it will forever be around.
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
It took me a few tries to REALLY get into this series but now it holds such a special place in my heart. Sort of like Parks and Rec, or 30 Rock, this is a specific type of humor that can read as "slow going" to some audiences. That being said if you want a really casual (and yet captivating and engaging) series to check out this is for you. There's a lot of quirky humor specific to the characters of the show that I love. I am very attached to this series! Everyone should try to watch it through at least once!
Minerva C.
Funny show, but only in the seasons in which Michael Scott is in. Every office has a Michael Scott and watching his portray the character on television is hilarious. Along with a kiss a** like Dwight and a smart mouth like Jim you will definitely fall in love with the show and may even laugh at your own characters in your office after watching who they remind you of.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show so much! I have watched this series no joke probably over 30times already and I still watch it daily. I’m obsessed! I even have Dwight t shirts and so does my husband! I will forever love this show! So hilarious!
Riley S.
Everyone loves the office. It's such an endearing and funny show. I love how goofy Michael is, and how much he actually cares for everyone else. Of course I love Jim and Dwigh's banter and Angela with her cats. I think my favorite, though, has to be Creed, with his occasional, cryptic messages throughout the show.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Okay first off if you don't like the office we can't be friends. But seriously it's such a funny show! I watch it an think man why can't work places really be like that. But it has love stories throughout heart breaks throughout. It's honestly a great show. Although I didn't like when Michael Scott left! But I did continue watching
Michaela C.
Literally my favorite show, ever.  I have seen every episode at least 10 times at this point - it's like comfort food TV for me.  I love the comedy, especially the subtly written characters like Creed, who has a creepy backstory that you get in bits and pieces.  Definitely a must-watch!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay, I know way too many people who "hate" The Office. The first season can be hard to get through, but this is truly a great series. Hilarious. You will fall in love with the characters.
I admit, I was one who didn't like The Office. Please, give it a chance!! You will love it. (I mean, look at the rating! It speaks for itself.)
Kelly M.
My boyfriend had been trying to get me to watch The Office for years. I'm so glad that he finally convinced me. I love all of the characters and they have very funny story lines. I think this has become a classic in comedy series and I know I'll probably rewatch the series many more times.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
LOL. literally the whole way through! These characters are so real and will remind you of yourself or others you know. If you have ever worked in an office, you will find it even more hilarious! My favorite ones are the episodes they have office parties, which is half of the series!
Jessica H.
The village , OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?