The Office

What is your favourite dumb thing Michael did?
Who else loves the Office? The Office #nightin
What is your favorite episode of the Office?
Start your review of The Office!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows.in reviews
Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left.in reviews
Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)in reviews
One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. in reviews
I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny.in reviews
Angela R.
Palm Coast, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office uploaded by Angela R.
One of the greatest television shows of all time. Some say it wouldn’t hold up now, but I think we can learn how people can change for the better from that show! One of my most prized possessions is a huge flag with Kevin holding the big pot of chili right before he dumps it. #TV #TVNight #GOAT
Samantha  D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
The Office uploaded by Samantha  D.
I absolutely love this show I was so sad they took it off Netflix. So now I have the entire season in a box set to watch when ever I want. Its a mix of funny , emotional and heart breaking. It feels very realistic in some ways. All the character have a distinct personality. It makes you feel as though as your with them. You watch the characters grow.
kendra W.
Baldwin
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office uploaded by kendra W.
it's good it's funny it's amazing it's a good show to watch when everything else is not good.
Erica M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office uploaded by Erica M.
We just started watching this show in reruns and like it more than expected. It definitely took a few episodes to get used to the humor and filming style but we are finding it more enjoyable with each episode. Not going to lie, some characters annoyed the hell out of me at first but now are starting to grow on me. Dwight is my favorite!
Mia H.
This is the most relatable, remarkable and hilarious documentary- style workplace comedy ever created. I have binge-watched this show through its entirety about 3 times now and I still wonder how it can make me laugh so hard, while also being so relaxing and fun. I continue wanting more and more from these characters as the story lines kept me hooked on the ever changing plot. The writers have marvellously twisted the flow of the show adding suspense, a little bit of drama and romance and a whole lot of insanely funny pranks, jokes and it really helps us bond with the characters. The humor is expressed through subtle social nuances and is fast paced. Each character is unique and have their own quirks which you grow to love and love to hate! I still quote lines from this show randomly with friends ♥️ I promise you will thoroughly enjoy!
Beth S.
This is absolutely one of my favorite shows out there. I started binge watching this after watching an episode or two with my sister who had already been binge watching it. Its definitely worth watching
Leigha H.
Mooresville
The Office uploaded by Leigha H.
WATCH IT! Not just one episode and give up. Must establish a ‘relationship’ with the characters. Corny, light-hearted corporate humor that pushes the limits on political correctness. I’ve watched the whole series countless times! Quote it daily.
Jaime F.
Texas
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,296 reviews
While recovering from surgery, my daughter and I started watching The Office. It was so fun to spend time in their worlds and laugh at the mundane. Some dry humor but you can’t help but love the characters and how they handle day to day antics.
Brooke D.
Savannah, GA
I don’t know why people like this lol but I hate it so much it’s deathly boring but that’s just my opinion.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show ever. Hands down. Just watch it. It's really funny and never gets old. Classic. Similar to Parks and Rec but way better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
il y a 5 mois
Danielle M. il y a 2 mois
Me 🥰
F. N.
Florida
il y a 2 ans
Who is your favorite actress/actor from The Office U.S.A., if you have seen it? Pick as many as you want 😁 The Office
Alisha L. il y a 2 ans
I've never actually seen it.
Amanda T.
Port Allen, LA
il y a 2 ans
Favorite opener of The Office? Mine is probably the George Foreman grill on michaels foot 😂 or the one where they see what Stanley will notice
Jean D. il y a un an
Fun Fact: BJ Novak is a local here in Massachusetts, I’ve actually met his parents and brother!