BY THE OFFICE #8 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just ...57 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?4 Answers
  • Does anyone find themselves quoting the office and no one around ...4 Answers
Liza F.
It took me a few tries to REALLY get into this series but now it holds such a special place in my heart. Sort of like Parks and Rec, or 30 Rock, this is a specific type of humor that can read as "slow going" to some audiences. That being said if you want a really casual (and yet captivating and engaging) series to check out this is for you. There's a lot of quirky humor specific to the characters of the show that I love. I am very attached to this series! Everyone should try to watch it through at least once!
Amanda W.
This show is so funny! I feel like shows like this appeal to a certain audience and you either love it or you hate it. I started watching this show after I finished Parks and Recreation (which I was obsessed with) and it is fairly similar! It has a similar sense of humor and the way it is filmed is also similar (distorted angles, people looking in the camera). I think this series is super funny and I highly recommend giving it a shot!
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Okay first off if you don't like the office we can't be friends. But seriously it's such a funny show! I watch it an think man why can't work places really be like that. But it has love stories throughout heart breaks throughout. It's honestly a great show. Although I didn't like when Michael Scott left! But I did continue watching
Hannah Z.
Chicago
I could never get enough of this show!! So funny and always gives me a good laugh when I re watch scenes. I’m even thinking of giving the whole series another watch. It can seem a little boring because the show is just about an office and the antics that happen there. But it’s worth sitting through the slow parts.
Michaela C.
Literally my favorite show, ever.  I have seen every episode at least 10 times at this point - it's like comfort food TV for me.  I love the comedy, especially the subtly written characters like Creed, who has a creepy backstory that you get in bits and pieces.  Definitely a must-watch!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I can watch this over and over and over. It never gets old! My husband recently decided that he wanted to watch it and I still laugh as hard now than when I first watched it years ago! The chemistry between all of the actors is phenomenal. Casting in this show is absolute perfection.
Eric R.
Columbus
Hands down, this is my favorite TV series of all time. This show is extremely influential on pop culture, and is far different from any other TV show of its kind. It started a revolution in TV comedy, being one of the first popular series to not have a laugh track after every joke. The jokes in the show are subtle and it gives you the ability to laugh objectively at what you think is funny without bias from the show. The actors are phenomenal and each individual character brings a unique flavoring to the shows overall mood.
Melissa V.
Suffice to say, there's not too many people I've met that don't like this show. It's become such a pop culture phenom that my friend referenced how she "Jimmed" someone (with that silent side glance) and I totally got it. The characters are amazing, often times I wonder how much is scripted. I even went to a city sponsored event to do fire safety training and they showed the video where Dwight locks everyone in the office for a fire drill to lighten the mood. If you don't like to laugh, then don't bother watching this, because you will die laughing.
Katrina J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of The Office!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings. I always recommend this show to my friends!
Kellie Ann L.
['Winfield', 'WV'], WV
This is my all time favorite tv show. Hands down.  I watch it daily.  It is absolutely hilarious.  It seems like my husband, friends, and I quote it constantly.  I have watched and rewatched all the seasons, and it still never gets old. Dwight is my favorite character, but his exchanges with Jim and Michael are hysterical.  We can't get enough of The Office in our house.  I even threw my husband a "The Office" inspired birthday party!
Jessica H.
The village , OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?