BY THE OFFICE #8 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?7 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
It took me a few tries to REALLY get into this series but now it holds such a special place in my heart. Sort of like Parks and Rec, or 30 Rock, this is a specific type of humor that can read as "slow going" to some audiences. That being said if you want a really casual (and yet captivating and engaging) series to check out this is for you. There's a lot of quirky humor specific to the characters of the show that I love. I am very attached to this series! Everyone should try to watch it through at least once!
Rini S.
Honestly, a little shocked that this ranked so low (relatively) on the top television shows. Michael Scott is the best character ever written for any show ever made. The office dynamics are so fun to watch. I love how much the relationship between Michael, Dwight, Jim and Pam develops over the years. I definitely don't consider post-Michael seasons as part of The Office I love dearly. I keep hearing rumors of a reunion which I cannot wait for.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The humor in the US version of the office is 100% me. It is right up my alley. Dwight is my favorite character but everyone has a place and a purpose in the show. The creators really did a great job separating it from the British version but keeping the soul of the original series alive. The office has the best quotes, the best memes, and is just all around a great time. It's wonderful to have on in the background or when you're actually able to pay attention to it.
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
THE GREATEST FREAKING SHOW IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD!!! Can’t get enough, even when I watched all the seasons and episodes, I always start over. This is like my 12th time watching it (seriously) and I’ll probably watch it another 12 times.
The only complaint I have is that Jim and Pam aren’t married in real life WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME JOHN KRASINSKI AND JENNA FISCHER? YOU GUYS BELONG TOGETHER!!!!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is just amazing. There's so many pop culture references and no matter where you are you can quote something from this show and someone will instantly know what you're talking about. The humor is a little dry but it's definitely really funny and if you work in an office you 100% know a good portion of these people because they portray real people you interact with you in your own office everyday.
Riley S.
Everyone loves the office. It's such an endearing and funny show. I love how goofy Michael is, and how much he actually cares for everyone else. Of course I love Jim and Dwigh's banter and Angela with her cats. I think my favorite, though, has to be Creed, with his occasional, cryptic messages throughout the show.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show so much! I have watched this series no joke probably over 30times already and I still watch it daily. I’m obsessed! I even have Dwight t shirts and so does my husband! I will forever love this show! So hilarious!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Okay first off if you don't like the office we can't be friends. But seriously it's such a funny show! I watch it an think man why can't work places really be like that. But it has love stories throughout heart breaks throughout. It's honestly a great show. Although I didn't like when Michael Scott left! But I did continue watching
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Best show ever! I love this show so much! I’ve seen it at least 3 times. I love to have it on as a background show. Just catching little pieces of it makes me laugh. Michaels weirdness is just awesome. I love all the characters and the acting. It is a different type of humor. It is a similar humor to Parks and Rec. I recommend to everyone.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I know a lot of people who are obsessed with this show, including close friends and family members, but I really can’t get into it. I don’t share in this humor and I find the writing to be super annoying and I can’t stand the way that it’s filmed. Overall the production is not for me and I don’t relate to any of the actors.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Battlefield, MO
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?