BY THE OFFICE #1 in TV

• Jess K. who is your favorite character from the Office?5 Answers
  • Caitlin M. who is your favorite character?2 Answers
  • Who else misses The Office?!4 Answers
The Office

Start your review of The Office !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I watched every episode of The Office when it originally aired and have been in love since the very beginning. The dry humor gets me every time and even though Michael Scott can be annoying at times the rest of Dunder Mifflin is pure perfection.
Albany, NY
The most amazing show existed and I love this show so much. My most favorite episode is Scott's tots and the CPR episode. The last season was not the best season because Michael Scott wasn't in there. But I would recommend others to watch this show because it is so hilarious and always gives you a good time laugh. All the characters in the show are funny and have done very good acting.
I have never gotten addicted to a show until I watched this. I love this show so much and I couldn’t stop watching. It’s a made up show but it’s relatable to real life. Dumb boss get s paid. Alcoholic single mom people trying to find dates etc. everything just seemed so relatable and I love it. Did I mention that the show is freaking hilarious like I have cried from laughing so hard. I’ve watched it twice already and I’m going to watch it again soon 🤣
Getzville, NY
I just rewatched this show completely this past summer. I watched it about 5 years ago and thought it was an OK show. I wasn't completely sold on it but I always felt like other people found the show more entertaining than I did. When I rewatched the show, I found a new appreciation for it. The parts I once found boring, I found myself laughing at. This show proved itself to me and I am proud to say I am a huge fan.
Staff
New York
Love this show! It is so funny, I've rewatched it a million times. Michael Scott is definitely my favourite character (followed by Kelly). The show always makes me laugh. It is not as good after Michael leaves but it doesn't get bad (like most tv shows), it still stays pretty funny and has a lot of great new cast members like Nellie.
I can't even get into how much I love this show. I have seen every single episode numerous times and I could watch them all over again and still laugh. This show has the highest rewatch value ever. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but at least give it a try. Steve carell is hilarious and the show did take a bit of a downward dive after he left in season 7 but I still watched it. This is my all time favorite show. I really could go on and on and on. Lol
San Jose , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I waited too long to watch this. Great belly laughs with the occasional what the moments from this show. Awesome to binge watch and the storylines are always interesting. Some ridiculous situations have also been relatable to true life. Anyways, a classic must watch show.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Oh I love The Office!! I can watch this show over and over again and it still makes me laugh. I loved every character and I loved every episode. Michael Scott has to be my favorite character, he really plays his part sooooooo perfect and gets so into character. This will always be my all time favorite comedy show. I feel like EVERYONE should watch this show.
Buena Park, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is amazing. It’s hilarious and also has it’s emotional times as well. This is always on rotation for my binge watching, the last couple seasons after micheal leaves are not quite as funny to me but still good. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good laugh!
Weatherford, TX
1,045 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite series ! I watch it over and over and never get tired of it and never stop laughing . The casting and characters are spot on and the writing is hilarious I wish so bad another series would come out that could even come close to this !
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Las Vegas , NV
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Thomaston, Maine
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?

The Office

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email