BY THE OFFICE #14 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just ...57 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else think Jim and Pam got kind of annoying at the end...3 Answers
Michaela C.
Literally my favorite show, ever.  I have seen every episode at least 10 times at this point - it's like comfort food TV for me.  I love the comedy, especially the subtly written characters like Creed, who has a creepy backstory that you get in bits and pieces.  Definitely a must-watch!
Melissa V.
Suffice to say, there's not too many people I've met that don't like this show. It's become such a pop culture phenom that my friend referenced how she "Jimmed" someone (with that silent side glance) and I totally got it. The characters are amazing, often times I wonder how much is scripted. I even went to a city sponsored event to do fire safety training and they showed the video where Dwight locks everyone in the office for a fire drill to lighten the mood. If you don't like to laugh, then don't bother watching this, because you will die laughing.
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
This is my all time favorite tv show. Hands down.  I watch it daily.  It is absolutely hilarious.  It seems like my husband, friends, and I quote it constantly.  I have watched and rewatched all the seasons, and it still never gets old. Dwight is my favorite character, but his exchanges with Jim and Michael are hysterical.  We can't get enough of The Office in our house.  I even threw my husband a "The Office" inspired birthday party!
Vanessa G.
My husband and I adore this show. We were so disappointed when it ended. We live only about 10 minutes from Scranton, PA. It was really cool to here them talking about local places on the show. I really have not been able to find another show that even remotely compares. This show was simply hilarious. I also quite enjoyed the fact that it was funny without being vulgar. Lots of times anymore it seems like comedies aren't really funny, just vulgar.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Everyone has seen The Office, haven't they? If you haven't you  need to get to it. There's not another show out there like it. Each episode will make you laugh until you cry, and you will wish Dunder Mifflin was your place of work. To be an American you MUST watch the Office, you just have to.  Your life will not be the same once you do.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert
I have never laughed harder than watching episodes of the office. It's a fictional show set up to seem like a documentary that goes through the ups and downs of every day life in the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. The characters grow on you and make you laugh, cry, and hate them at times! Its such a well thought out show its ridiculous!
Marina A.
Chico
The Office is definitely not your average TV show. If you are looking for a tv series that will give you a good laugh, this is the one for you. The Office keeps you engaged and entertained all while showing it's touchy humorous side. I highly recommend The Office to all.
Melanie B.
Brockport, NY
The Office is a great show and never fails to make me laugh! The cast is perfect and if you are a sap for a good love story Jim and Pam will make you cry. If you claim to be "forever alone" there are plenty of characters to relate to! Not for everyone's sense of humor!
Eesha P.
Southaven
The Office is the most amazing show i have ever seen. The office has to be a little similar to Parks rec. bc of the humor. There are so many funny scenes i can't even pick but i loved the last two episodes. Steve carrel and jim are my fave and it is def a must watch
Bianca D.
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVED THIS SHOW. I wish it was still on the air. This show is hilarious and every actor is amazing. The episodes are original and have one liners throughout. It is similar to some other comedies but i enjoyed binge watching this show. I would recommend.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Is this show worth watching?