BY THE O.C.

• Is this on Netflix ?3 Answers
  • This was and interesting but would you recommend it to NEW PERSON 5 Answers
  • Who was your favorite person on there?12 Answers
The O.C.
  • "Great older show takes us back to high school when we thought we knew everything about the world fun times and friends love it " in 5 reviews
Danielle D.
This show at times is corny, melodramatic, predictable, unbelievable and sugar-coated. But yet, it works. Each episode is 60 minutes to treasure. The writing is smart and hilarious and subtle. Additionally, the adult characters are just as rich and developed as the young characters.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
One the best eras in television. I still sing the theme song and it use to be my ringtone growing up . I wish we had good tv series now , this was like the best show growing up and a lot of shows featured Orange County and it was very popular at the time .
Leanna R.
I watched this series when it came on television. I just recently rewatched the series on Hulu and I forgot how much I loved it. The theme song is catchy and I forgot how much I liked it, I even bought it on iTunes. One of my favorite series of all time!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I was a teenager with raging hormones and emotions this show came to me as "what could be if I was on an emotional roller-coaster 24/7". I loved this show because it was relatable, dramatic and there were some unbelievable elements of a great soap. That's exactly what being a teenager was.
Kelly C.
This came out when I was in college and I was hooked. I feel the first few seasons sucked you in and it was going to be a great hit! Then it started to fade out as the story lines started to get weaker. I am still a fan of the show, but wish it would have continued on the strong note it started on.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
I really loved this show though the last season was not quite to my liking. Benjamin McKenzie was my teenage heartthrob. I really loved Summer in the show too. It was a pretty good show. I was sad it ended because I hoped it would start to get better again like it originally was.
Shakis D.
I was really sade when this show ended. I ended up buying the entire series so I can watch them over and over again. I haven't watched it in a while but I remember the juicy drama from the characters. I was also sad when they killed off Mischa Barton character. Overall, I love this show!
Sophie H.
I firmly believe that no show will ever compare to The O.C. I have watched the seasons through 4 times now and I am so obsessed. The drama and the acting is what you would expect from a teen show, a little far-fetched, but the show will hook you in one episode! With only 4 seasons, it is easy to finish the whole series as well. Give this a watch if you enjoy high school dramas.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
Oh wow this show is one of my all time favorites. I binge watched it not too long ago and it kept me hooked! It brings me back to when I was in high school and everything seemed so much bigger than it actually should have. Its a fun show to watch and relax with!
Amanda H.
I watched this show when it originally aired on TV and have re-watched it multiple times since then and still love it. It is the only teen drama that was ever worth watching. The setting, the characters and the music capture your heart and don't let go.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Who was your favorite person on there?
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
Does any one know when they are bringing the O.C. on Netflix?
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was and interesting but would you recommend it to NEW PERSON
Tabatha F.