HealthFirst AidObusforme
The Supporting Roll Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs

The ObusForme Supporting Roll Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs

by Obusforme

BACK SUPPORT: Designed to provide outstanding lower back support or neck support USE ANYWHERE: Small, lightweight and portable for use anywhere you sit – at home, in the office chair, in the car and on the go POSITION FOR YOU: Elastic strap holds the Supporting Roll in the position you desire

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The ObusForme Supporting Roll Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs!
Bailey M.
Sherwood Park, AB
This product is amazing for someone who works at a desk job or is at a computer for long hours. I noticed my posture is so much better when having the proper support. I’m now sitting more comfortably for longer periods of time.
Narissa W.
Brantford, ON
When I first took the roll out of the packaging i was a bit skeptical as I wasn’t crazy about the material of the neck/lumbar roll. It looked like something that would collect link or dust very easily. I looked past thy as I really needed something while working from home all day. I don’t have a traditional office chair (100% for aesthetics and not function) so sitting for extended periods of time takes its toll. I didn’t think the roll would fit my chair but it has adjustable clasps and can stretch to fit around most seats. It fit around my unconventional office chair just fine. I found it relieving to be able to have the support while sitting at my desk and feel like it helped with some of the back and neck issues I’m plagued with since working from home. I’ve also used the roll in bed while watching tv. While it can’t wrap around the bed or pillow lol it’s so portable that you can take it anywhere for a little extra support. I’m thinking to try it in my car as well soon. Overall, I think it works well for its intended purpose. My only complaint was the material but it would not stop me from buying it again.
Maya C.
East York, ON
Really comfortable and reduces pain I usually experienced during the day, I love that it’s so portable and great for work and travel.
Angelita C.
Oshawa, ON
The ObusForme Supporting Roll
 Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs uploaded by Angelita C.
The ObusForme Supporting Roll
 Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs uploaded by Angelita C.
My husband and my son enjoy using this ObusForMe supporting roll while they are playing on their PC. My husband was surprise at how comfortable it is especially when he uses it for hours.
Britanie H.
Kitchener, ON
This pillow offered good support for back & neck. I do prefer a more adjustable strap (vs buttons) so it can really fit on any chair. I would continue to use this as one of my supports.
Shaylene C.
Maple, ON
The ObusForme Supporting Roll
 Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs uploaded by Shaylene C.
The ObusForme Supporting Roll
 Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs uploaded by Shaylene C.
Have been using the support roll for several days and I find it to be firm and provides good lumbar support. Tried using it as a sleeping pillow for neck support as I’m a back sleeper but it took some getting used to.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
The ObusForme Supporting Roll
 Neck/Lumbar Support, suitable for most chairs uploaded by Tiffany W.
Surprised how much I like this product. It’s simple yet effective. Obusforme has always been a name brand in the ergonomic space. My bf who is a physio said that he likes this more than the one they sell at his clinic because it’s rigid but not so stiff that it’s uncomfortable. My chair is a little bit of an off shape so it was a little more challenging to slip on and keep in the right position, but once it’s in use, it’s a really great product. Its unfortunately not the most stylish on a Herman Miller chair - but nothing beats having a healthy body, especially now that I work from home a lot

Looking for your answer?