BY THE NEW YORK TIMES COMPANY

Experience The Times’s award-winning journalism, elegantly designed with enhanced imagery and multimedia and streamlined navigation. The NYTimes app also includes the International Edition with global news and cultural content from our 50 bureaus around the world.

App Features:

• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photographs
  • Breaking news notifications — be the first to read about events as soon as they occur
  • Read the latest news with automatic background refresh
  • Save articles to revisit later on any device
  • Customize your sections list and add your favorite blogs for easy access
  • Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and AirDrop

The NYTimes app is free to download, and all users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com, with a Times Digital Subscription.

The NYTimes App
  • "A great way to keep up with breaking news or stories taking the nation." in 1 review
William L.
Ooltewah, TN
NY Times developed a great app! Provides a user-friendly interface with smooth navigation and ease of use. Better than the actually computer website! Recommended for anyone on the go who needs their NY Times fix!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I follow the New York Times on all my social media sites, but this app let's me have more control over th the stories of like to read. The app has a great layout. It's easy and always up to date.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is my go to newspaper. Helps me keep up-to-date on current issues. It is even better that I can now get it on my iPhone and iPad. The app is great and the monthly subscription is very affordable.
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
I love the NYT. I think it is an amazing source of information. I use their online version more so than the actual paper. I have never had any problems with this publication. I am a subscriber.
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
The NY Times, to me, is the most trusted news source. It's always up to date, well-written and informative. The app is super easy to use and gives you a lot of exclusive NYT content for free.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
Love reading the New York Times. One of my favorite news sources and it is a great and convenient way to have the app on my iPad which I can easily access and read articles.
Jasmine P.
The NYT is a pretty good source for all things both entertainment and newsworthy, although one must be pretty careful in terms of stumbling upon bias.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
Creo que la tecnologia es loq que las personas buscan me parese exelent asi esta al alcanse de su mano para tener las ultimas noticias.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
A great way to keep up with breaking news or stories taking the nation. Invocative articles and in depth reporting takes the cake.
Candace L.
Great app for NYT subscribers -- easy to use and keeps me informed. I like being able to find just the sections I like to read.