The Nudes Palette & Line Express Holiday Kit uploaded by Yoselin C.The Nudes Palette & Line Express Holiday Kit uploaded by Yoselin C.

BY HOLIDAY

MAYBELLINE® NEW YORK LINE EXPRESS EYELINERCreamy formula + contoured smudger makes this Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner deliver intense color and makes blending easy. All day wear. Safe for eyes and ophthalmologist tested. Contact lens safe. MAYBELLINE® NEW YORK THE NUDES EYESHADOW PALETTE. Maybelline New York The Nudes Palette. Nothing innocent about these nudes. Longwearing, must have neutrals. Dare to go nude. see more...

Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is great! Finally made me buy the palette I've been wanting to try in forever because you basically get a free eyeliner with it & I love me some black eyeliner! Can always be used. Always my on & off main go to makeup item. Eyeliner perfect for tightlining & waterline. One of those ones you can smudge if you want but not overly smudge where it's just a mess. Maybe not a top lid of since I said I use it to tightline. The palette I love this palette. Usually not a huge fan of their powder eyeshadows but this palette is nearly perfect for me. Having a sleek & beautiful design & all the right colors for me for a day or night brown or black look with golds & bronzes to play with. Mattes & sparkles too! Loved so much bought this for my mum too for Christmas!
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't impressed. These eyeshadows are just like if not worse than their normal ones. There's no pigment and there's a ton of fall out. I couldn't really work with these unless I put some fix plus on my brush. If you have to get this go for it but there are better options.
Ali T.
It's an okay product I like it a lot but I would use something else I use it if I'm going for a nude look long lasting If you use a primer better than elf shadows totally would buy again but it was givin as a gift to me ... overall great product
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
I found this pallet at target for o most $10 I brought 2 one for my cousin one more light colors for me and they has a good pigmentation has a good colors to mix and the pencil that came with it the best on the other side has this little sponge to clean o correct the errors you make with the pencil 👍
Marisa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t like this pallet because it not pigmented and It doesn’t blend well and not easy to apply so I won’t bye this agin
Veronica U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is for the most perfect and easy to blend nude eyes it kinda reminds me of the urban decay. Asked pallete
Nancy L.
Hazleton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love ittt !!! I got this product in Walmart and it applies so smoothly into your skin and it's was totally affordable
Stephanie L.
Santee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So the only think I liked about this was the eyeliner. The colors in the pallet are not at all pigmented so it sucks!
Lisa W.
Cheektowaga , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors are great! Really pair well together and colors pop. I have green eyes and my eyes stand out even more
Yesenia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet is one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. The nude colors are very pretty!!