BY THE NORTH FACE

Jay S.
Jay S.
Chicago , IL
I love north face, I have a raincoat and a windbreaker from them. My windbreaker is gray, and I swear I wear it all the time even in the summer. I bought mine for 100, I believe & I have been having it for three years now. These jackets are on the expensive side, but they are completely worth it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
E Palo Alto, CA
My mom has been wanting one of these so I finally got her one. She loves it. Comfortable and warm. A little bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Dara S.
Dara S.
Definitely a great piece of tech. gear. Lightweight and warm. However for the price I expected it to be a bit warmer. Purchased for a trek in Northern Thailand and had to add additional layers to keep warm overnight. Was the perfect jacket for hikes in NZ and Indonesia. Would recommend for hikers and backpackers or anyone living somewhere with mild winters.
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love this, I wear it more or less every single day. It's super warm inside even though it's not thick - it's really good no matter the weather. It's not the most affordable jacket but it's great because it'll last you a long time.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Are these with he price?
Megan D.
Megan D.
Martinez, Ga
How much do these run and what sizes do the come in?