The North Face Women's Thermoball Full Zip Jacket [Rave Green, X-Small] uploaded by Jessica S.The North Face Women's Thermoball Full Zip Jacket [Rave Green, X-Small] uploaded by Salah J.

BY THE NORTH FACE

Nicole W.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I’m in love with the non-hooded version of this product. Have two, one in black and another in olive green. Thermoballs are unbelievably thin, light and soft and magically warm. No problem in 40 degree weather with nothing but a t-shirt underneath. You can actually feel the heat circulating around when you zip it up.

Because of how thin the jacket it, works great as an under layer as well. In the recent negative degree temps, wore it snowboarding under my heavy coat and stayed toasty. If you haven’t tried a Thermoball yet, but live in a cold climate, go out and get yourself one. You will not regret it!

One recommendation, stay away from the women’s hooded version. There’s elastic around the outside which makes it a strange fit.The North Face Women's Thermoball Full Zip Jacket [Rave Green, X-Small]
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
My parents got me this for my birthday two years ago! I love north face brand and I own so many zip ups and jackets! This one is always nice for between seasons. Only thing I wish was different is a size bigger lmao
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have this jacket in Black size large. it was not originally what I had wanted , but I got it for a terrific price, I think it retailed for $179 or so, and I got one for $63 after Christmas last year. When you pick it up you would not think it would be warm at all as it is very thin and light weight, but it is reasonably warm, good enough for every day use. I am glad I bought it.
Priscilla G.
I love this brand so much. It is very good material. It lasts for a very long time. The quality is amazing. I love all of their products and would recommend to everyone to purchase. They are pricey, but worth it for sure!
Dara S.
Definitely a great piece of tech. gear. Lightweight and warm. However for the price I expected it to be a bit warmer. Purchased for a trek in Northern Thailand and had to add additional layers to keep warm overnight. Was the perfect jacket for hikes in NZ and Indonesia. Would recommend for hikers and backpackers or anyone living somewhere with mild winters.
Jay S.
I love north face, I have a raincoat and a windbreaker from them. My windbreaker is gray, and I swear I wear it all the time even in the summer. I bought mine for 100, I believe & I have been having it for three years now. These jackets are on the expensive side, but they are completely worth it.
Andrea P.
E Palo Alto, CA
My mom has been wanting one of these so I finally got her one. She loves it. Comfortable and warm. A little bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love this, I wear it more or less every single day. It's super warm inside even though it's not thick - it's really good no matter the weather. It's not the most affordable jacket but it's great because it'll last you a long time.
Megan D.
Martinez, Ga
How much do these run and what sizes do the come in?
Nicole D.
Are these with he price?