Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL

Would this be good for traveling around Europe? I'm not backpacking. I'm just going over to Germany for Christmas and wanted to know if I can use it to bring around town and stuff.

Leah C.
Leah C.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes...all three of my kids have North Face backpacks and let me tell you we travel with them all the time. So great for organizing and fit well in tight spots. Very well made and stand up to whatever they throw at them. We also have the large and extra large duffel bags. Again top quality and will last a life time.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes it has lots of compartment
Dana M.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! This would be a great bag for carrying things around Europe. You've got lots of compartments for organizing the essentials you need to get to quickly and water bottle holders on the side for snacks and drinks. The bungees on the front are great for holding a jacket to the outside of your bag, which is a feature I love when traveling.