The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket - Women's uploaded by Kimberly G.The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket - Women's uploaded by Danial B.The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket - Women's uploaded by Jacket s.

BY THE NORTH FACE

Bone-chilling damp weather has met its match-The North Face Women's Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket has rapid-drying technology designed to keep you warm and cozy, and never cold and clammy. Made for high action on the trail, wall, or mountainside, this jacket can go it alone or zipped into a compatible shell for a one-two combo. see more...

Cara P.
Cara P.
Union, NJ
The North Face brand is durable and reliable. I have multiple products by this brand that are over 10 years old that I am still using. The fleeces are warm and light weight allowing you to layer up as needed. The price might seem high at first but I feel it is reasonable if the product is going to last you 15 years
taylor w.
taylor w.
Morrow, GA
The north face jackets are so adorable.Somethimes they are a little light on the arms.Another thing about northface is I love when I run with this jacket on there is no sweat or anything.A pro about this jacket is it is so affordable.I would recommend this to anybody because it us an amazing jacket.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
These jackets are a must have this winter season, there a great material and keep you warm during the cold times. These jackets are more on the upper priced side but they definitely are great and I would recommend to everyone who is looking for that new winter coat, jacket, or sweater!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
Love this for when I don't want to wear a big winter jacket just to run errands! I live in Wisconsin so this is perfect, stays soft and the fabric doesn't ball up like the Columbia ones! When you wash it do not put it in the dryer let it air dry that's what makes them last longer!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have one of these for a more light weight jacket. They are very soft and I really like it. I will be purchasing another because I really like this product. I recommend to anyone. This is a great high quality jacket.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Minot, ND
I live in a place where it's always cold and I hate wearing big fluffy jackets just to stay warm. This jacket in the other hand it's amazing. It's thin and movable and it keeps you so warm it's amazing.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Love this jacket!! Eatm and very durable..ive had mine for years and its still in prestine condition, and I wear it ALOT!! Love their winter coats!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product amazing quality and I would highly reccomend this product for the winter months and great brand
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The North Face brand is the best clothing company as far as quality, comfort and design goes! I am not a huge "brand snob" however I will always rock the North Fave logo on all of my sweatshirts, Jackets, gloves, T-Shirts and so much more! The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece women's Jacket is not heavy at all but you get the warmth of a heavy jacket! It is a nice fleece material that is not only comfortable but also fully functional! It is very soft and sleek in design! It is one of my all time favorite jackets! It will keep you warm in the dead of winter and it is also perfect for fall and spring as well! It fits your curves nicely! Not giving you a bulky figure like other coats!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I was lucky enough to score this jacket at Factory 2U which is a discount store. These are usually very pricey so I was excited to find it in my size. I love taking it with me when I go hiking outdoors in the cold temperature. The fleece heats you up so fast it works like magic! I love that it is not bulky at all!
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Interested in buying this? Opinions?
Theana B.
Theana B.
What are these jackets like
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Mexico, NY
Want to get one are they really good??
Korinne B.
Korinne B.
I like the look if this jacket. I know that north face is known as a good quality brand. Has anyone tried any other brand jackets that are similar in style and quality but maybe with a little smaller price tag?
Lilli F.
Lilli F.
How warm does this keep you?