The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket - Women's uploaded by Kimberly G.The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket - Women's uploaded by Danial B.The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket - Women's uploaded by Jacket s.

BY THE NORTH FACE

Bone-chilling damp weather has met its match-The North Face Women's Khumbu 2 Fleece Jacket has rapid-drying technology designed to keep you warm and cozy, and never cold and clammy. Made for high action on the trail, wall, or mountainside, this jacket can go it alone or zipped into a compatible shell for a one-two combo. see more...

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
I've had about 10 of these over the years and I feel like they aren't anything special. A black Columbia fleece is just as good and significantly cheaper. These fade fast and you will need a lint roller 24/7 haha. I would recommend saving your money and getting a cheaper Columbia one because you're basically just paying more for a brand name.
Sydney M.
West Frankfort, IL
I love the north face! Such high quality products. I own 2 fleece as well as a hoodie from them. They are so warm that I am able to wear them instead of a big bulky coat in the winter. Definitely highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love my North Face fleece jacket! The fleece is so soft and keeps me nice and warm in the winter. I use this as my day to day jacket so it gets used a lot in the winter and still looks as good as the day I got it. It is definitely worth the money.
Deazhane C.
Portland
I live in Oregon where it is so cold during all seasons but the summer. This is my to go jacket when I do not want to put on a heavy coat . It is so light weight you forget that you are wearing a jacket . It keeps me nice and warm while I'm out in the cold. The only thing I wish it had was a good .
crystal j.
Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands I wish they made their clothes a little bit longer for the long size but overall they're great especially when on sale
Priscilla G.
I love this brand so much. It is very good material. It lasts for a very long time. The quality is amazing. I love all of their products and would recommend to everyone to purchase. They are pricey, but worth it for sure! Wish it had a hood though
Ariana D.
Omaha
Soft jacket that can be used in the day to day life. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good quality jacket that is not heavy but is also warm at the same time. It goes with anything and looks good too.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The North Face brand is the best clothing company as far as quality, comfort and design goes! I am not a huge "brand snob" however I will always rock the North Fave logo on all of my sweatshirts, Jackets, gloves, T-Shirts and so much more! The North Face Khumbu 2 Fleece women's Jacket is not heavy at all but you get the warmth of a heavy jacket! It is a nice fleece material that is not only comfortable but also fully functional! It is very soft and sleek in design! It is one of my all time favorite jackets! It will keep you warm in the dead of winter and it is also perfect for fall and spring as well! It fits your curves nicely! Not giving you a bulky figure like other coats!
Cara P.
Union, NJ
The North Face brand is durable and reliable. I have multiple products by this brand that are over 10 years old that I am still using. The fleeces are warm and light weight allowing you to layer up as needed. The price might seem high at first but I feel it is reasonable if the product is going to last you 15 years
Brenda G.
I was lucky enough to score this jacket at Factory 2U which is a discount store. These are usually very pricey so I was excited to find it in my size. I love taking it with me when I go hiking outdoors in the cold temperature. The fleece heats you up so fast it works like magic! I love that it is not bulky at all!
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Interested in buying this? Opinions?
Lilli F.
How warm does this keep you?
Rachel A.
Mexico, NY
Want to get one are they really good??
Angie A.
Saint-calixte
wow 😳 very interesting as product 😍
Theana B.
What are these jackets like