The North Face

Do I will never order from north face again my order of the 26th has not arrived yet sorry company
What is some good hiking gear for a beginner to start out with?
Would you say it’s worth the expensive price tag?
Start your review of The North Face!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very expensive but nice and great quality so I think I will buy again and again because I rather have something that last long time.in reviews
the jackets from here are really good quality ,and you could still use it the year after of give it away and it will be in a good condition still.in reviews
...who might be looking for something to keep them warm and last them for a long time. in reviews
Love these jackets they are so comfy & well worth the cost...also they are very durable and will keep you warm in the winterin reviews
North Face is a very popular and trusted brand, for its high quality and efficacy in keeping wearers warm or cool depending on the product. in reviews
Agnieszka L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The jackets are a little expensive but totally worth the price for the quality they have. They keep me warm during winter and they have a nice shape.
Daniela M.
I love north face ! The best brand for jackets a little on the high end price but it's total worth it great quality very warm ! They are my favorite jackets
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Worth the price. All my jackets are North Face. Although a little pricey the quality is great. So far my jackets have lasted me years at a time. Warm but breathable material. Great for an active lifestyle.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
I haven't a fleece jacket and omg I love it! It is so warm! Sometimes too warm. Lol.
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
I believe that this brand is far too pricey, but they do have great quality products. Some of their jackets are so incredibly soft, I love them. They have cute some very items, but some are very unstylish and more comfortable
Shelby A.
Addison, TX
Pricey but completely worth it. TNF is quality and will last you forever. I have had some of my jackets for 7 years! Great selection and you can find it at many different retailers as well as online.
Amaya S.
Portage, IN
great quality, clothing lasts for a long time and keeps you super comfortable and warm!! i love this company and there clothing is expensive but so so worth the money. i recommend buying here again!!!!!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
North Face is a long standing brand they have quality products. I have a jacket and it's well made, comfortable, and warm! I love it. While yes the brand is expensive you are paying for a quality product. They have innovative products that are streamlined to make sports more enjoyable and fun by keeping you comfortable.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
The thin jackets are expensive and not warm enough to be $200. BUT other products by this brand are amazing. I own snow boots lined in comfortable soft fur which are waterproof but also super cute! I would pick and choose with this brand. Make sure what you're paying is worth it!
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
Most comfortable jacket I have ever had. My family has purchased from North Face for years and this year I got my first coat and fell in love!

211 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alyssa C.
Rochester, NY
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
il y a 10 mois
Paige I. il y a 8 mois
Either or. North face may be pricier but will probably last a lot longer. Everything I've purchased North Face brand has lasted me 5+ years.