The Night Circus

by none

Has anyone read this? I’ve heard and read good and bad things about it so I’m not sure whether to spend my time and energy on it 🤔
Did you buy this book because the cover was cool and the premise sounded good and then find yourself disappointed?
What is this book about really? What genre?
Start your review of The Night Circus!
How would you rate this product?
The Night Circus is hands down my favorite book of all time. And I like a lot of books! But none of them compare to this one. The magic, mystery, and romance of this story is absolutely unparalleled by any other I've ever read. The characters are so complex and the story so intricate that I want to get lost in it over and over again. Erin Morgenstern had me longing for places I've never been to and characters I'll never get to meet in person. I thought about scenes from the book for hours after reading them. Never have I read a more truly magical tale.
Black Mtn, NC
One of my all time favorite books. Such beautiful writing, and mesmerizing scenery. It feels like you're right there with them as they witness these magical, amazing things. So lovely.
Moreno Valley, CA
This was one of the absolute best books I've ever read!! I was instantly sucked into the story. The author uses vivid imagery to make you feel as if you were really in the story. This was a true romance story that actually had a relationship grow and develop as it progresses. When I finished the book, I was actually sad that it was over and completely fictional. This truly was a magical story, that was so beautifully written, I could read it over and over and never tire of it.
Although this book took me ages to actually get through, it was pretty good! The idea around the whole world is quite unique. It does have a very slow burn to it, though.
This book is one that sticks with you for years. I read it a few years ago and I have recommended it to multiple people throughout the years. The storyline is so amazing. The writing is so vivid. It is an unforgettable and unique book. Its characters have depth and the author creates an attachment between them and the reader. The book is truly amazing and is a must read.
This book is unbelievable. It has consistently been my favorite book for a long long time, and not without reason. The imagery in this book is absolutely insane, and I find myself almost wishing that they don't make it a movie, in fear that it might spoil how absolutely, ridiculously, perfectly awesome this book is.
The best book I have ever read. A friend of mine have it to me when I was post-op bed ridden to recover and I never put it down! Nothing has ever kept me awake after taking a pain pill other than this book! I can't wait till I have the time to read it again. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone who asks me for a recommendation.
Rhineland, MO
Amazing read! The characters each build their own personality while still fitting all in together. A bit longer of a read, but captures the reader from a start. The extremely vivid imagery is what truly sets this book apart from others. So much description went into everything in this book.
Paramount, CA
This was beautifully written. The idea of a circus being magical (literally) intrigued me. I loved how the point of voew would shift every once and a while, it mademit easier to understand what was going through most of the character's mind. This is definitely a book that i would recommend to people.
If you love lush settings this book is for you. The descriptions are out of this world. It is not character driven (at least not in a typical way) and the POV changes throughout. But it is magical. If you're looking for somewhere to disappear for a while The Night Circus is for you.