BY NICKELODEON #15 in Subscription Boxes

Get official Nickelodeon collectables and nostalgic goodies delivered to your door. Pick a plan and we create your Nick box and ship it to you!

Harley C.
tarentum
by far my favorite subscription i ever had. everything is exclusive to the nick box and cant be found anywhere else. so it really is a fans box. the price doesnt bother me because i know everything i get is special to the box. the box ships every two months and its always exciting to see what new and exciting things they have.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
first i must say that this box is EXPENSIVE. all of the items are exclusive to the subscription box and it does come packed with these things . after my third i had to cancel due to having so many things around but i was very excited to receive my boxes and thought they were all super cool. definitely worth trying !
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
I have my second box shipping out and I'm so excited to receive it 😍 we got so many cool, nostalgic items and found a use for all of them. My favorites are the Krumm candy dish and nick dish set. So cute and well worth the money
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I’m 23 years old and I ordered this for myself. It came with a lot of stuff inside. There was scooby doo, hey Arnold, rocko, and a lot more. It’s a decent price for everything you get. Would recommend to everyone who likes this kinda stuff
Makayla M.
Apple Valley , CA
So I have actually never used the Nickelodeon box but I’ve heard nothing but good reviews about it and so with that being said I would recommend this to parents everywhere because I’ve heard it’s worth the $!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the Nick boxes. One of my favorite subscription boxes! It's a box that works for all ages. Definitely speaks to my inner lil kid.

You get a box full of Nickelodeon memorabilia. 1 or 2 items might be something maybe a little too random and gimmicky but every item is guaranteed to make you smile or laugh. Most of the items are actually otherwise fantastic. So far I've received 2 boxes and the items range from a mug, hat, coasters, notebook, t-shirt, and more! Not just your average "dust collectors" ... All really great quality items that are actually useful and fun.

You get a box quarterly, so whether you're curious or already subscribed to lots of other box services, it's less of a commitment and soooo worth the try.

Fyi I share this box with my boyfriend and he loves it too. Sometimes we fight over who gets what lol.
Tristan C.
HEMET, CA
I'm not going to lie, I ordered The Nick Box for myself. I've received 2 boxes this year and haven't been disappointed in any of the items. My daughter was pretty crushed I wouldn't let her play with my stuff, but I've waited like 20 years to have a Cynthia doll, and she will survive. The first box was full of Nick tools stuff and the 2nd full of live action items that made me remember my anger towards my parents for never taking me to try out for Legends of the Hidden Temple or Guts. The boxes are very nostalgic and I am looking forward to the next one!
Emily L.
Pensacola, FL
The Nick Box is a new quarterly subscription box from Nickelodeon that will "bring some of your most memorable Nickelodeon experiences right to your door! Each box is filled with nostalgic goodies that you will treasure like vinyl toys, plush, apparel, household collectables and much more! Each quarter we bring you a different theme loaded with exclusive items that can only be found at The Nick Box.
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I really do love this box. This box itself is esthetically pleasing to look at as well as brings back a lot of nostalgia. The contents of the box itself is good quality. I love what I got but the real question is, is it worth the money? No, I don't think it is, but I'm continue to purchase the boxes never the less. I enjoy these boxes and they bring back some great memories. I just think they are too expensive for the amount of product you actually get.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Cool retro/throwback box for a 90s kid or to introduce younger generations to our culture and childhood. quality items for what you pay thatll bring you back to the good old days. Affordable in median range and so exciting to open and see things from the old nickelodeon shows we used to love (and still do!)
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
Seriously! I need 3 of them for my 3 girls who grew up watching those babies! Where can I get one, or 3? 😍😭😍😭
Dede J.
Orlando
Do you get free stuff from this box or do you pay for it , I'm new on here
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
My biggest question is do they have stuff in from the good old days with ren and Stimpy and Doug? I loved Doug!
Kehau B.
Kamuela, HI
Where do I go to subscribe to this?
Brianna B.
Do I have to pay for this?