The Nick Box

Get official Nickelodeon collectables and nostalgic goodies delivered to your door. Pick a plan and we create your Nick box and ship it to you!

Who has tried this this month subscription box or quarterly I want to try it but don't want to waste my money.?
I’m nostalgic by nature (not sure if that’s a good thing) Is this worth getting?
How much does The Nick Box cost each month?
Start your review of The Nick Box!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
This Nick Box was full of nostalgia I couldn’t even handle it. I love the variety of the items and the range of shows they pulled from. This box really took me right back to rushing home and watching some of my favorite shows until my mom yelled at me to do my homework. All of these items are exclusive and incredibly well-made. If you love or collect anything Nick-related, this box will absolutely be a win for you!
Tristan C.
Hemet, CA
The Nick Box uploaded by Tristan C.
I'm not going to lie, I ordered The Nick Box for myself. I've received 2 boxes this year and haven't been disappointed in any of the items. My daughter was pretty crushed I wouldn't let her play with my stuff, but I've waited like 20 years to have a Cynthia doll, and she will survive. The first box was full of Nick tools stuff and the 2nd full of live action items that made me remember my anger towards my parents for never taking me to try out for Legends of the Hidden Temple or Guts. The boxes are very nostalgic and I am looking forward to the next one!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,946 reviews
This is kind of expensive but it is definitely a cute little collectors box. I would definitely get it regularly if my kids were that young age again.
Courtney G.
brimfield
my little brother loved this so much! thank you nickelodeon box for putting a smile on my 5 year old brothers face! 100% recommend
Kellei B.
Bristol, VA
Kids love this box & brings back memories of my childhood too! It is a quarterly subscription and is a more pricey one, average for quarterly sub prices though.. It's worth it if you are a nick fan or just a fan of thar seasons theme, check the spoilers on msa.. Otherwise it's not worth it to some..
Rosemary R.
Homestead, FL
Hola buenos dias.como estan se recomienda 100% desde hace tiempo lo veo me gusta a lo personal pero cada quien tiene su opinion
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
My nephew loves this! Nickelodeon box is marketed just right and contains educational toys too, so happy I brought a little Nick Jr. to the family
Soyome G.
Minneapolis, MN
As a kid I used to watch Nickelodeon and I get a box for me and my kid and I love what comes in them they are fun to play with and guess what you could get that’s so goodddd I love it
Raquel L.
Tinley Park, IL
I originally ordered this for my kids and then I realized I liked most of it lol tland they just lost it or destroyed it so it turned into a me box I ordered 2 and loved it I have a box addiction. I reccomend this if you love Nickelodeon
Lisa G.
Kuna
My kids really enjoy this box. They look forward to it and it has a lot of fun things for them to do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura K.