BY THE NEWSROOM

• How do you think the series will end?1 Answers
  • Anyone else angry that shows with good writing and good a...2 Answers
  • Is this show going to have another season? I'm dying with...3 Answers
shahin m.
Such an amazing show. I just got done with season 3 and had no idea there is no season 4. I so got used to watching it everyday. Never was a interested in news and media shows also never seen one. But this is an amazing show. Should definitely watch it. My favorite characters are all main characters. But Don and Sloan are the best.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
The Newsroom is one of my very favorite shows.  I've never been interested in the world of broadcast news, but The Newsroom makes it seem fascinating!  Very well-written stories and brilliant dialogue.  I'll rewatch this series again and again!
Tammy M.
Byram, MS
The Newsroom is fast-paced, funny, and well done. The first season hit all the right marks, but the second season tried a little too hard and lost some of its edge. It's about a Republican newscaster and the newsroom around him who decide to report the news the way it should be done, but come up against resistance from their own network, their viewers, their sources, and even themselves. In telling "the truth," the Republican newscaster often comes down hard on members of his party that he identifies as divisive and short-sighted, and the liberal bias of the creators really comes through here though they might disagree with me. As I self identify myself a "conservative liberal," the tone does not bother me, but I imagine many would object. To some the main character, the story lines, and the writers may come off as self serving, arrogant, smug, and certainly using the program as their own personal soapbox, but I enjoy their skill in doing it so much, I can recognize those characteristics and still be entertained. The usual workplace drama and romance is also included to varying degrees of success.
Penny M.
Portsmouth, OH
One of THE best television shows ever made. It's smart, funny, makes you think. I laughed and cried through the 3 seasons and would give almost anything for more seasons!!! Watch it!!!
Kristl P.
I am currently binge watching season two and about to start season three. The story lines are so compelling. It leaves you wanting more after every episode. I love the behind-the-scenes look at a national newscast. The humor is hilarious, but so smart. Sorkin uses wonderful obscure references to old TV shows, It catches me off guard, and I find myself laughing out loud watching by myself. If you can take the myriad of ''F'' bombs during each episode, it's worth your time to be entertained.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
The Newsroom is one of the best shows I have ever been exposed to in its brutally honest take on politics and the media in modern society. I am only through Season 2 and am already mourning the day when I finish the show for good. I would recommend this show to anyone who feels like we live in a broken system politically and who wants an honest take on actual past events!
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
This show was great! It was different from many of the other things on television and the characters really acted well. They were believable and very relatable. It really brought into perspective the inner workings of many news stations and shed light on the fact that there is way more in the background than what is being aired during an hour long news slot. As much as I enjoyed the show I think that it was best to end it before they ruined the show.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
This show is one of the most profound shows I have ever seen. I adore the speech in the first episode more than anything, where he says that america isn't the greatest country in the world and lists all the reasons why. I realized from that point on that I was going to really enjoy his blunt character.
Priscilla B.
I watched this entire series in like 3 days. It's awesome. Go watch it. Right now.
Then you'll be as sad as I was that the series didn't last longer. I mean, it looks like they did everything they wanted to with it and it's not like it was canceled before they could wrap it up, but I still wished they had taken more time to dive into certain characters and relationships.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was so good and interesting. It was fascinating to kind of see the behind the scenes look at news outlets and stuff. I wish they didn't end this show. I was hooked from the first 5 minutes and three seasons was too short for a show as powerful as this one.
Cassidy R.
Is this show going to have another season? I'm dying without it!
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Anyone else angry that shows with good writing and good acting are being cancelled and we have too many pointless, manufactured (fake) shows popping up constantly?
Nia J.
How do you think the series will end?