The New Yorker Magazine

by The New Yorker

The cartoons are phonemonal! They are definitely my favorite part. The stories are decent, but sometimes the articles were a bit too pointedly bias for my taste.
What do you find interesting about this magazine?
Start your review of The New Yorker Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela C.
Homestead, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The New Yorker Magazine uploaded by Daniela C.
Definitely worth the price. It's not something you would flip through. The New Yorker Magazine has literate, informative, qualitative articles. It is all about culture, news, happenings, anecdotes, cartoons etc. It is fun and educational. The print magazine is winning but it's worth to grab digital subscription as well. You can access all editions and listen to articles if you don't feel like reading. Not to mention their iconic totes. đź’—
ALECIA T.
NORTHWOOD, NH
The New Yorker Magazine uploaded by ALECIA T.
Wonderful! In all honesty I just needed to tag my travel destination with a photograph or an product which makes no sense because I am such a travel junkie but I cannot tag New York City as a product… anyways the newspaper is great too!
renata C.
groton, CT
One of my favorite magazines to read I love to buy them because they are so creative and have nice articles in them
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Love this mag. Now I am sad that I don’t travel a lot during this pandemic so I don’t pick up a physical copy and instead read it in my Apple News. I love the writers and the stories they print. It’s one of my favorites to read.
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
In a time when journalism is being attacked and slandered, it is crucial to support hard-hitting and enjoyable periodical such as this.
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I read this on occasion and i enjoy the articles. It's more of an informative magazine on economy/finance and world issues. I would subscribe to this later on when i'm a bit older
J N.
One of the very few publications I subscribe to. I love having this in print! Quality longform and short stories. I love sifting through the Goings About Town. I tried to read this cover to cover weekly. You can also choose a print and digital subscription. The digital subscription allows you to access all content online. I would highly recommend buying a print subscription! You will not regret it.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
This is a good magazine full on great content on a variety of topics, you can purchase at a news stand but subscription is easier.
Courtney B.
I have been a loyal subscriber to the New Yorker for several years. I mostly subscribe for the fiction, but I love the satire as well. And I don't live in New York, but reading up on arts and culture events is a great way to have New York-envy! I pretty much never make it through a full issue before the new one arrives, but it's a challenge I love.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great magazine even for those that have never been to New York and never plan to go (but this magazine will probably change that!). The writing and writers are always excellent as far as quality and this magazine is a great way to keep up with the arts and remain well rounded. They also have some of the best specials - I recently renewed my subscription for $6 and received a bag worth at least that.