The NEW John Frieda® Luxurious Volume™ Mousse and Hairspray

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The NEW John Frieda®Luxurious VolumeTM Perfectly FullTM Volumizing Mousse and Forever FullTM All-Day Hold Hairspray brings fine hair alive with texture and movement so you can have that full, bouncy hair that you’ve always wanted. Formulated with a NEW Caffeine Vitality Complex and a high-tech network of featherweight, body-building polymers, John Frieda® Luxurious VolumeTM will help you get the volume and body you didn’t think your hair could achieve!

• Does the hairspray have a good hold? I am looking to swap hairspr...2 Answers
The NEW John Frieda® Luxurious Volume™  Mousse and Hairspray
The NEW John Frieda® Luxurious Volume™ Mousse and Hairspray
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have VERY thin fine hair and I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to my Big and Sexy Get Layered Thickening Dry Spray. Well, I have found that plus some. No other hairspray in my 38yrs has given me such sick volume! I use it 2 ways : I use it before styling, I'll spray a little bit at my roots and scrunch my hair up and holy cow I didn't know I could spray to have so much hair, and the mist is so fine, that my hair isn't left stiff or crunchy... I can style just fine. I also it a holding spray when I'm finished styling. I love that it gives enough hold to my thin hair to lay all day but I don't get that hairspray feeling.. Did crunchy hair that doesn't move. It is more of a natural looking hold (except for the volume and shine) it really does hold up to the elements. My hair won't fall or Frizz even in high humidity. The ONLY thing I would change... I would give it a more pleasant smell.
Rebecca A.
Garland , TX
This is by far by all time fav! I haven't tried the mousse but the hairspray keeps my stubborn straight hair curled when I style it! Along with it's packaging this product is a must have on my list of must haves lol! The NEW John Frieda® Luxurious Volume™ Mousse and Hairspray
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
A little bit of this product goes a long way. It gives you the perfect volume and it sets a the little fly aways down. I like how fine it sprays it. It's not like globs of spray but just the perfect amount. Which honestly I love a spray that won't spray out globs of hairspray just the perfect amount.
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This hairspray does the job perfectly! I have searched high and low for hairspray that actually lasts no matter what weather conditions I'm in, and with this, my search had come to an end. I have found the perfect hairspray, and I would recommend it to any friend!
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
I tryout the hair it really does work on giving volume and hold but does give my hair a rough feeling and to of a hard hold does stay on all day perfectly hard to wash out need to shampoo 3 to get all the product out
Jasmin G.
Harbor City, CA
've been looking for a mousse for my thin hair that gave my hair volume. I tried a expensive brand in the past & did not like it. This was perfect. It gave me the volume i was looking for without making my hair hard. Well it was hard after it dried but once i combed & curled it, the stiffness was gone. The one thing i wanted was to find something that would hold my hairstyle, so that i wouldn't have to curl the next day. I found it in this product. Going to buy the shampoo & conditioner now.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Pretty good hairspray but it just did not hold my hair all day I had to use it a lot during the day and it made my hair crunchy I have another I found I'd rather use. It was not long lasting smelled great and was nice until I tried it and had to use it multiple types just to keep my hair in place. I personally would not buy it again
Amelia B.
Pounding Mill, VA
Both of these products are great for naturally curly wash and go styles, especially the hairspray. Also, they smell great, which is a huge buying point for me. If it stinks, it doesn't go in my hair! Great for big volume.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA
I've tried this mouse for a quite a while now and it has been working for me! It gives me all the volumen that I'm looking for for yess really recommend this product!
Courtney P.
It's so rare for me to find a good hair product that does exactly what it says it will do. Thankfully, I found this mousse! It brings life back to my dull and fine curly hair. Finally, I'm able to go out with that va-va-voom hair I have always craved!!
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does the hairspray have a good hold? I am looking to swap hairspray a up!