BY THE NEW BLACK

A five-piece set of expertly curated colors in a range of complementary ombré tones. Take nails beyond pale and paint them with progressive colors—one for each nail. The formulations are long-wearing, ultra-glossy, fast-drying, and chip resistant. Color glides on evenly and effortlessly for a truly professional-looking finish. This set contains:- 5 x 0.125 oz nail lacquers It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is free of toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.

• Has anyone else tried this combo3 Answers
  • This color combo looks pretty exciting! Has anyone tried ombré wi...3 Answers
  • This is a keeper if u doing the gradient pattern. Or jus plain po...1 Answers
Clarissa D.
Review for: Floyd
Eu amo o preto novo para começar porque a sua unha polonês é tão bonito e realmente uma boa qualidade. Eu sei que eles podem ser muito caros ea maioria das pessoas double acha que o preço especialmente vendo o quão pequeno as garrafas são, mas na realidade eles são realmente uma boa garrafa de tamanho e na maioria das vezes as pessoas nem sequer terminar toda a sua unha polonês e simplesmente comprar frascos grandes ol para deixá-los, eventualmente, secar, porque eles nunca terminou todo o produto em si. De qualquer forma, esta é uma das minhas coleções favoritas e eu tenho muito poucos no The New Negro, mas eu amei este muito porque eu sou realmente obcecado com os tons de rosa_ Eu Estou Querendo Muito ELE !!!!!
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Review for: Graffiti
This was the first set I ever bought that was graduated to set up an ombré for you. I liked it more than I thought I would. It's makes it so easy. Plus they can all be worn separately. And because they are grey and black, they can be used to accent nail art as well.
Clarice F.
Review for: Graffiti
I love how I could finally achieve an ombre look for my nails!!! (Haven't really mastered the art yet though. Lol) but I'm working on it!! Kind of dark and twisty for its color, but it looks pretty decent!
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
Review for: Graffiti
Don't have this but this is a huge want!!! Do they make other colors in this??? Definitely gonna be on the look out for this.
Yajaira S.
Review for: Graffiti
This'll be so cute to make cute designs on your nails. The color black is such an elegant color to match any thing you wear
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Graffiti
This was my favorite all black nail polish I got so many compliments on how my nails looked ombré love it
Lindsay R.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Graffiti
I love how these polishes can be used individually or together to create a unique ombré look!
Annie H.
Review for: Wave
Gorgeous colors and perfect ombre. They wear well and are fairly chip resistant.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
Review for: Floyd
I love the New Black to start off because their nail polish is so cute and really a good quality. I know they may be pretty expensive and most people would double think the price especially seeing how small the bottles are, but in reality they are a really good sized bottle and most of the time people do not even finish all of their nail polish and simply buy big ol' bottles to let them eventually dry up because they never finished all the product in them. Anyways, this is one of my favorite collections and i have quite a few in The New Black, but i loved this one a lot because i am really obsessed with the pink tones. This one was perfect and a great gift because the nail color lasts quite a while on my nails and i love the quality of them. The new black has so many shades and colors and are all to die for!
DONNA V.
Review for: Horizon
I was a little wary of buying this because I saw so many people had complaints about it, but gave it a try anyway (the Horizon set - blues).
Maybe I got a particularly good set, because I love it. No chipping, not streaky (2 coats over base gave complete coverage). In fact, I didn't like one of the colors, so swapped an Essie polish for it, and that's the only one that streaked and immediately chipped. I would absolutely buy full-size bottles of a couple of the colors in this set if they were sold separately....
Yajaira S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else tried this combo
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
This color combo looks pretty exciting! Has anyone tried ombré with them? If so, how did it turn out?
Felicia Y.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this product? If so what are your thoughts? I am always interested in trying new nail polish and it looks pretty good.
Chiquita  j.
Atlanta, GA
This is a keeper if u doing the gradient pattern. Or jus plain polishing one. It goes on easy and doesn't chip much