Shop Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Blush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Can this be used as a highlight? And how is it for traveling?
I would like to try this blush palette, don’t you?!
Does this show up on darker skin tones I’m like a light brown color 😊
Start your review of The Neo-Blush!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
The Neo-Blush uploaded by MANDY K.
The Neo-Blush uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: Sunset
When I see the name Kevyn Aucoin, I expect quality, and this blush didn't disappoint. This is a gradient blush that I've been able to use to add color to my cheeks and also highlight. The packaging is very elegant. A simple rectangular case, with a subtle gradient black to burgundy color and slight shimmer, that snaps closed. It includes a mirror and three distinct shades that blend into each other. It feels sturdy but compact, so I would feel very comfortable traveling with this one. I got this in "Sunset" which is a peachy to orange based palette. The formula is so buttery smooth, with minimal kickback. I usually use a brush to apply this, but it blends so pretty and smooth on my skin, I can even use my fingers instead. The pigmentation is very good and builds up well,, but also allows for a lighter application if desired. The color on the right is bright, and looks lovely on my neutral, medium/tan complexion. The center shade is a more subtle peach for a very natural finish. The left is a perfect highlight that compliments the other shades, with a warm, peach undertone. This is an interesting formula, as it does have shimmer in it, but it's so fine, that it almost gives a matte look that reflects light for a natural glow. This is priced at $38 on the Kevyn Aucoin website, so it's on the more expensive side, but I personally think the high quality and performance is worth it. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was gifted in PR for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,452 reviews
The Neo-Blush uploaded by LORI H.
Review for: Pink Sand
This richly-pigmented, lightweight blush glides evenly onto skin without streaking to color, contour, and illuminate the cheeks. Each shade features a trio of colors and finishes in gradient form, allowing for personalization of blush looks, from natural to a powerful pop of color. It’s available in four shades. An innovative blush compact that blends pearl, satin, and matte finishes for a multidimensional cheek look. Would recommend this product
Katie W.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Sunset
Wow! I'm loving this blush! I love how cute and compact the blush is and this shade is so perfect for the upcoming summer! I lobby the gradient design that they made with this. It's nice and perfect for traveling because of the size of this and you can use as a highlight too.
Angela P.
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Angela P.
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Angela P.
Review for: Pink Sand
This blush was gifted to me via Octoly. I find that it is the perfect springy pink color for my complexion and it’s finish is lightly radiant when all the finishes are swirled together. It somehow gives my skin a glow while decreasing the appearance of texture? Incredible.
Cathy R.
Saint Charles, MO
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Cathy R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this ombre blush in rosewood, and I would easily rate it my 2nd favorite blush of all time. It can go lighter to darker depending on if I am tan or lighter. It is a lighter pigment but easily build able. Best of all, does not look crepey, dry, or chalky on my older skin. Truly brightens up the face and gives a nice glow. Also, no sparkles. Yay!
Penelope J.
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Penelope J.
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Penelope J.
I have this in rose cliff and the colors look so pretty on. Very natural looking & the formula does not make your skin look dry. All of KA products are great!
Samantha R.
Sterling Hts, MI
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Samantha R.
Review for: Pink Sand
Omg this blush is amazing. I love how it has a gradient of different colors. I sometimes just use one color or I just swirl my brush and mix them all to make a beautiful color too. These blushes blend so nice and look so natural on the face. They aren’t too pigmented either I don’t like my blushes to have so much pigment I mess up. These are nice and buildable. Can’t wait to buy more shades.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Review for: Sunset, Grapevine
I am a huge fan of mostly all of the Kevyn Aucoin products that I've purchased, over the years, and this blush-trio is another awesome product to add to my list of favorite's. I purchased the Neo-Blush in the shade's Grapevine & Sunset. Both, two very different shade range's; both, absolutely gorgeous on the skin. Each compact has both, matte & luminous shade's, which add the perfect amount of dimension to my cheeks/contour. Both trio's are perfectly pigmented, specific shade's are seemingly more muted than other's but in a good way.. a way that just works. The texture is buttery, soft & easily blendable. The weartime is also phenomenal; I can apply a perfect pop of color in the morning and by the end of a long work-day, it is still exactly that.
Nicole B.
Raleigh, NC
The Neo-Blush uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: Sunset
My new blush obsession! I have a couple of blushes in my makeup bag but i always end up using this! I use the middle on my cheeks then a bit of the darker shade on the side like a contour effect! Then i use the golden side for my highlighter! Best product ever! A little goes a long way so be careful when using this. I just fallen in love with this blush! You get a sunkissed look at the end!
Kelly J.
Kevyn Aucoin is known for the world's best bronzers and contouring books, so it was obvious I had to try the neo blushes.. super unique colored blush.. I don't have anything else like it in my collection. It is a gradient of matte, stain and a pearl finish, similar to his celestial bronzing powder.. which I adore completely. The pigmentation is amazing, and it blends out to like an airbrushed finish. Super pretty color selections. I love how I can pick any color I am feeling that day, or mix all three. High quality packaging that looks absolutely gorgeous. 100% reccomend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...