The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Ashley T.The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Christine T.The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Christine T.

BY THE NATURE CONSERVANCY #57 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Does anyone know how long this charity has been a... Be the first to answer!
  • How much on average does somebody donate to this organization mon...3 Answers
  • How much on average does somebody donate to this organization mon...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
Nature is what we are made of. Preserving it is not only helpful, but necessary. This foundation has done so much work to preserve national forests and save wildlife. I back them 100%.
Olivia N.
They do a great deal to help the environment, but I can't help but judge the efforts they and other companies put into sending out endless snail mail. Counterproductive, no?
Shay W.
I am involved with this program through Crowdtap. I also donate annually to their efforts. I think they do a great job and inspire others to help with their campaigns.
Liz G.
Rye Brook, NY
I love this organization as well. They are great last year was our first year joining. We were giving information at our Zoo and at an event where they handed flyers.
Brenda B.
North Hills, CA
Fantastic organization!! I've visited many places around our country that are supported by The Nature Conservancy. We must do more to save our planet and this organization can show us the way.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
We really need to take care of our environment. I love the work that The Nature Conservancy is doing, especially in Pennsylvania because I can really see what they do everyday and help them.
Suzanne M.
Tulsa, OK
I have sponsored this group for several years. I like that they take time to explain some issues so you don't blindly donate. I like that they are taking interest on a global scale
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
Caring about the environment is one of the most important things you can do conservation and preservation of a wonderful environment is what helps the world go round
Alondra M.
Great group, helps animals and the loving nature in the world! Helps the wildlife and is very effective to the environment. Great cause, should be praised more! :-)
Apolonia G.
San Antonio, TX
Always been and will be a organization I love and support truly wish more people were involved and would take notice in our surroundings. I admire these people
Dana R.
New London, WI
This sounds interesting, how would I go about getting involved with it?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you donate
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
What is the purpose of this organization?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I've never been to this Nature Conservancy. What's it about?
Sammy M.
What is this organization about?