The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Ashley T.The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Christine T.The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Christine T.

BY THE NATURE CONSERVANCY #57 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Michelle L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love Nature so I love would support this organization. They want to help keep American clean. I do not donate to this organization. I have been familiar with this organization for a long time. I did get address labels from them a few years back.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I think this charity is awesome!!!! People really don't realize what we're doing to our planet and what our major footprints have already done to our planet and continue to do every day. We need to protect and preserve our planet for the future generations to come and we're plainly just not.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I was a monthly donor for this organization for some time and I am unable to do so now but it makes me feel so good knowing that they are out there making the world a better place. Nature is so important to maintaining our world and keeping it healthy.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this organization, especially with all of the damage we have caused our planet. Nature is of great importance to everyone on earth so conserving it should be as well. I would definitely look into working with this organization.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I absolutely support this cause, there's so many animals out there that get killed because humans are selfish and take the living environment these animals live in which basically kills them, then you have people killing them for food and trofies I'm glad that this company helps these animals
Jen S.
Such an important cause! Working to help preserve the environment in the face of global warming is very important to me. It's great to have access to charities such as this, that work to help our environment. With our unfortunate current administration, this is more important than ever!
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
I love supporting The Natural Conservancy because they help the environment and help preserve natures beauty for future generations! Everyone should take action to protect our planet and so donating will help. You should donate because we all have to fix what we damsged which is the planet!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Our national parks are almost all we have left, at least here in the US. Without conservancy laws and regulations we woulsnt even have those left. I worry for the future. What will happen when there is no where else to build? Will those laws be lifted? Our oceans are being contaminated at every border by humans all over. All the trash we compile goes to a wasteland and builds up from there. We treat our earth like garbage, not realizing this is our only home. Conservation methods are what we all need. Reuse and recycle. Take care of your planet.
Dana R.
New London, WI
This sounds interesting, how would I go about getting involved with it?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you donate
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
What is the purpose of this organization?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I've never been to this Nature Conservancy. What's it about?
Sammy M.
What is this organization about?