The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Ashley T.The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Christine T.The Nature Conservancy uploaded by Christine T.

BY THE NATURE CONSERVANCY

Bonnie L.
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Miranda V.
This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I was a monthly donor for this organization for some time and I am unable to do so now but it makes me feel so good knowing that they are out there making the world a better place. Nature is so important to maintaining our world and keeping it healthy.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this organization, especially with all of the damage we have caused our planet. Nature is of great importance to everyone on earth so conserving it should be as well. I would definitely look into working with this organization.
Michelle L.
I love Nature so I love would support this organization. They want to help keep American clean. I do not donate to this organization. I have been familiar with this organization for a long time. I did get address labels from them a few years back.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I absolutely support this cause, there's so many animals out there that get killed because humans are selfish and take the living environment these animals live in which basically kills them, then you have people killing them for food and trofies I'm glad that this company helps these animals
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
I love supporting The Natural Conservancy because they help the environment and help preserve natures beauty for future generations! Everyone should take action to protect our planet and so donating will help. You should donate because we all have to fix what we damsged which is the planet!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Our national parks are almost all we have left, at least here in the US. Without conservancy laws and regulations we woulsnt even have those left. I worry for the future. What will happen when there is no where else to build? Will those laws be lifted? Our oceans are being contaminated at every border by humans all over. All the trash we compile goes to a wasteland and builds up from there. We treat our earth like garbage, not realizing this is our only home. Conservation methods are what we all need. Reuse and recycle. Take care of your planet.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
Did you know that coral reefs will be extinct in our generation (for those in your 20's-30's even 40's!) Did you also know that the overfishing (especially tuna) and fishing techniques are destroying nesting areas for fish by destroying the floor-beds and seagrass that's shelter for marine life? Or what about the hundreds of thousands of trees being cut down each day. We've lost more of our natural forests in the last 30 years than in the millions of years of this world's existence. And how do you think oil is produced? Forests, animals, and even local communities are suffering from these environmental changes. It is devastating to everyone. We need to put a stop and find better ways to cohabitat in this world without leaving a scar. This cause brings recognition to that.
Amy N.
Estero, FL
I love the concept of the nature conservancy. Unfortunately, in our area, I find that the Conservancy fights issues that they do not fully understand. The issues themselves are good issues to fight, but they have spent a lot of money fighting battles of science without understanding the science behind the battles they are fighting. I'd really like to see them take a more proactive approach to conservancy. Make people want to conserve, instead of calling out the "bad guys" I think that'd work a little better.
Dana R.
New London, WI
This sounds interesting, how would I go about getting involved with it?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you donate
Taylor J.
What is the purpose of this organization?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I've never been to this Nature Conservancy. What's it about?
Sammy M.
What is this organization about?