The Natural Dentist Stim-U-Dent Thin Plaque Removers Mint
Designed in the shape of an isosceles triangle, Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers fit perfectly between your teeth. By placing the base of the triangle against the gum tissue, you can remove plaque from the inner tooth surfaces and massage the gum tissue all in one motion.
How To Use:
- Open the pocket where the comb is kept and, using your thumbnail or a fingernail, separate one pick. (There’s no need to remove the whole comb from the pocket.)
- Pull out the Stim-U-Dent and notice that the top of the pick is a skinny ridge and the bottom of the pick is flat (the triangle’s base).
- Stick the pointy end of the pick in your mouth and give it a few seconds to absorb some of the moisture from your mouth. This softens the pick, making it most effective.
- Now, place the point of the pick in the space between two of your teeth, with the flat base against your gums.
- Gently move the pick in and out to dislodge any food particles and break up any plaque that may be forming.
- Repeat in all of the spaces between your teeth.