The Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Fresh Mint uploaded by Amanda L.

BY THE NATURAL DENTIST

Formulated to Fight Cavities Strengthen Tooth Enamel Freshen Breath No Alcohol or Artificial Ingredients ADA Accepted The Natural Dentist® was created by a dentist to provide effective oral care for his patients teeth and gums. Because our products are formulated with a scientific blend of natural ingredients, you don t have to choose between natural and effective. Cruelty-Free Product ; Questions? thenaturaldentist.com see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amanda L.
Denver, CO
My mouth always feels super clean. Much closer to what the dentist uses. The taste is terrible at first, but I have gotten used to it. Still don't love it, but I look forward to using every night.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this minty all natural taste with its all natural ingredients. I am now a repeat user. I found it discounted at Ocean state job lot.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Not something I would suggest for all consumers but for people who live in areas of fluoride free water, it is a great aid!
Alexis P.
I love this mouthwash, it works great, doesn't burn since there's no alcohol and there are all natural ingredients in it.