The Natural Dentist Gums Antigingivitis Rinse uploaded by Alicia C.The Natural Dentist Gums Antigingivitis Rinse uploaded by Teresa C.

BY NATURAL DENTIST

Antigingivitis mouth rinse helps prevent plaque build-up which can lead to an early form of the gum disease gingivitis. see more...

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
The Healthy Gums Peppermint Twist Mouth Rinse from @the.natural.dentist is a nice addition to my dental routine. I have been using it twice a day for a few weeks now. It really helps with dry mouth, freshens breath, and protects against gingivitis. Plus it is beneficial for people who have sensitive gums that bleed. This rinse does not contain alcohol, dyes, or artificial flavors. These synthetic ingredients often cause gum and mouth irritation. Instead there is a blend of soothing botanicals. Including 20% aloe vera, goldenseal, calendula, echinacea, vegetable glycerin and grapefruit seed extract. I stopped using another mouthwash because of sensitivity. It burned my gums and tongue. I did not like all the chemicals in it either. With this rinse I really like the refreshing blend of essential oils for fresh breath. My entire mouth feels cleaner. Use it as a rinse after eating too. I definitely recommend trying the Natural Dentist Rinse.
Mari H.
Love this!
Great alternative to other mouthwashes.
Green & minty. Doesn’t leave a harsh feeling in my mouth after use which is great. Has helped with my bleeding gums during pregnancy. Will be recommending & repurchasing!
member-55636
I actually had used this mouth wash initially becuase I eat a lot of candy and I wanted something that would keep my teeth and gums healthy and it did this product is supper good I would buy again . I use the aloe vera one
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse I tried this antigingivitis rinse recently and was not crazy about the taste. It also left an aftertaste that lingered for awhile afterward. I will not be buying this.