The Natural Dentist Cavity Zapper Fluoride Rinse Berry Blast uploaded by Alicia C.

BY THE NATURAL DENTIST

The Natural Dentist® Cavity Zapper™ Berry Blast Fluoride Rinse.

Kids prevents cavities.

Freshens breath.

ADA accepted.

American Dental Association®.

No alcohol.

No artificial flavors or colors.

16.9 fl oz (500ml). see more...

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try everything that I review and honestly I am too keen on fruit flavored toothpaste or mouth wash. However, to my surprise I do like the fruit flavored products from The Natural Dentist. Probably because it is all natural. My youngest is picky and he likes it too.
The mouthwash contains no chemicals, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), alcohol, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Who wants to rinse their teeth with harmful chemicals. It does contains good for you ingredients such as purified aloe vera, goldenseal, calendula, vegetables glycerin, and natural flavors. They are gentle on the mouth, gums, and teeth. The Not Yucky Berry Cavity Zapper Mouthwash helps prevent cavities, strengthen teeth, and freshens breath all in one rinse.
Jody M.
Petaluma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing flavor, kids love it. Not only is this product great tasting but it is good for your teeth. This product contains xylitol, a substance from birch trees, also produced in the body. Xylitol is a natural sweetener, and decreases cavity causing bacteria in the mouth. The rinse also contains fluoride, which strengthens the enamel. GREAT PRODUCT!!
Meagan M.
Growing up my family only ever used natural products and now I still do this has always been in the house for me. works really well and makes my mouth feel refreshed.
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
My kids absolutely love this! The flavor is their favorite part. My favorite part is they are liking brushing their teeth!
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
Love the fact that's its natural and tastes good and leaves my breath fresh all day and keeps my mouth feeling fresh
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my children and the seemed to like it ok. Not sure if I'd buy again though