BY NATURAL DENTIST

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
My daughter used to hate when it was time to brush her teeth. Now that I have found this product, and know how well it works for her, I will not go back to the old ones I used. It's a yummy grape flavor. It's all smiles when she brushes her teeth now. I love this!!!
Maica W.
GA
Great flavor and great for my smaller cousins. It is important to get kids brushing their teeth at an early age.
Jess W.
Great flavor. My son loves this. Would recommend to anyone who has smal children who hate toothpaste or brushing
Shea B.
There's an assortment of flavors to choose from. Kids seem to love it and since it's 5 oz. Its lasts a while.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
I definitely recommend this product my son would hate brushing his teeth I definitely found a winner!
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
My kids love these I have to remind them to spit it out cause if I don't they'll eat them. Lol
Jody D.
Rohnert Park, CA
I recommend this toothpaste to everyone! It comes in amazing kid friendly flavors. It's all natural and contains no SLS.
This toothpaste contains xylitol and fluoride.
Xylitol is an all natural sugar substitute found in birch trees, and produced in your own body. It decreases cavity causing bacteria in the mouth.
Fluoride helps strengthen the enamel and stop the profession of carious lesions.

AMAZING PRODUCT
Brandy G.
Manor, TX
We love this toothpaste for our child! No artificial flavor or colors and no sodium lauryl sulfate! Our kiddo likes the flavor and enjoys brushing her teeth with this toothpaste. Cleans away plaque and stains. Helps prevent cavities. I am very fortunate to find a toothpaste not filled with garbage!
I recommend this toothpaste to everyone!
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Daughter didn't really like it, had really no taste and she said it felt like dirt on teeth lol
Heidi B.
Mega Parent Expert
Do your kids like the flavor?
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Did your kids like the taste?