The Natural Dentist Cavaity Zapper Fluoride Toothpaste, Groovy Grape,5 Ounce uploaded by Alicia C.

BY NATURAL DENTIST

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
The Natural Dentist Cavity Zapper toothpaste comes in two yummy flavors your kids will love. Scotty who is extremely picky really likes both the Not So Yucky Grape and Berry Blast. I try everything that I review and honestly I am too keen on fruit flavored toothpaste or mouth wash. As a kid I always asked my dentist to use mint but he only had yucky bubblegum for kids. However, to my surprise I do like all three of these products.
The grape toothpaste contains no chemicals, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), alcohol, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Who wants to brush and rinse their teeth with harmful chemicals. It does contains good for you ingredients such as purified aloe vera, goldenseal, calendula, vegetables glycerin, and natural flavors. They are gentle on the mouth, gums, and teeth. The fluoride toothpaste prevents cavities, whitens, strengthens tooth enamel, and fights tartar. Plus it leaves the boys teeth and mouth super clean and fruity fresh! The grape is my favorite and their favorite.
Jody M.
Petaluma, CA
I recommend this toothpaste to everyone! It comes in amazing kid friendly flavors. It's all natural and contains no SLS.
This toothpaste contains xylitol and fluoride.
Xylitol is an all natural sugar substitute found in birch trees, and produced in your own body. It decreases cavity causing bacteria in the mouth.
Fluoride helps strengthen the enamel and stop the profession of carious lesions.

AMAZING PRODUCT
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
My daughter used to hate when it was time to brush her teeth. Now that I have found this product, and know how well it works for her, I will not go back to the old ones I used. It's a yummy grape flavor. It's all smiles when she brushes her teeth now. I love this!!!
Brandy G.
Highlands Ranch
We love this toothpaste for our child! No artificial flavor or colors and no sodium lauryl sulfate! Our kiddo likes the flavor and enjoys brushing her teeth with this toothpaste. Cleans away plaque and stains. Helps prevent cavities. I am very fortunate to find a toothpaste not filled with garbage!
I recommend this toothpaste to everyone!
Jess W.
Great flavor. My son loves this. Would recommend to anyone who has smal children who hate toothpaste or brushing
Maica W.
GA
Great flavor and great for my smaller cousins. It is important to get kids brushing their teeth at an early age.
Shea B.
There's an assortment of flavors to choose from. Kids seem to love it and since it's 5 oz. Its lasts a while.
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I definitely recommend this product my son would hate brushing his teeth I definitely found a winner!
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
My kids love these I have to remind them to spit it out cause if I don't they'll eat them. Lol
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Daughter didn't really like it, had really no taste and she said it felt like dirt on teeth lol
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do your kids like the flavor?
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Did your kids like the taste?