Add a Photo

By THE NAKED DOG BOX
#33 in Subscription Boxes
Make pet parenting easy with the Naked Dog Box! Only for Influenster members, get your first box for $9!

1ST BOX FOR $9

The Naked Dog Box is an all natural, gluten free dog food subscription box that is delivered to the consumer's door every two weeks with fresh, Made in the USA dry dog food. Included in the box is a surprise treat every single time!

A first order can range between $18 and $50, depending on the size of the dog, the number of dogs in a household and the amount of additional items a customer might buy.

Photos (4)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Monte, CA

Rosco (my dog) absolutely loves everything about their boxes. You get a vast variety of products that end up being well worth more than what you pay for the box itself. I get products all the time that i have purchased in the past and love seeing in them since i end up getting them for cheaper. I have never had an issue with the treats themselves. At first i was skeptical that i may get treats that were expired but all of their treats come safe and fresh. You also get a toy, and rosco usually has that toy as his toy of the month till he gets his new box. Would recommend to any dog parent since it is a great way to not have to worry about having to take your pet to the pet store for a treat. Plus its convenient to always have a drawer of treats on deck.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Niagara Falls, NY

Still waiting for our first boxes. I'm deeply disappointed that after speaking with the CEO himself and made them aware of my dogs medical condition which depends on strict feeding scheduling. We have yet to receive the boxes. Their delivery window is 3-7 days after the order is placed. I placed my order then 2 days later it was finally processed and shipped. Yet 11 days after that I still don't have our boxes. How can we rely on them to deliver on time biweekly?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I switched from ordering the Bark Box monthly to ordering this one monthly. My Frenchie Eddie loved this one much better than Bark Box because she can have almost everything in each box (which wasn't the case with the Bark Boxes as she does have some allergies and food sensitivities). If you want to discover a plethora of great products for your dog and give your fur kid something to look forward to each month, I highly recommend enrolling in this service.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY

I received my first box about a week ago, and I have to say my dogs love this food! I have two chihuahuas, so I'm always worried that the kibble size will be too big for their little mouths. I have to say they are on the larger size, but they don't seem to have an issue when eating. My one complain was that it took so long for my box to arrive! Like almost 10 days. Other than that I would recommend this box!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Penang

I have never used this nor received this amazing special box for our furry friends before. But I have seen extremely positive comments about it and I really would love to have one (or what I meant was my dog) I really hope that I'll receive this box in the coming future if there's a slight chance! Me and NaNa are waiting for you
Abby S.
Abby S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Absolutely loved the joy that my I saw my dog, Maverick, experience! He loved the treats and toys that the box brought him! I love my dog and he loves me because I spend so much time with him when I come back from college. I love taking him for walks and introducing him to my friends. He knows a lot of tricks, too!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anderson, In

I got the mini box. The toy was cheap my dog destroyed it in front of me in a minute. The treats smelled awful but my dog loves them. And they included a dental treat that was suppose to be for medium dogs and it was huge and she carried it off and never touched it. It wasn't worth it for my dog.
Mack D.
Mack D.
Kennesaw, GA

My little pooch likes their food. However he likes trying new things and in weeks he's done but it's been weeks and he's still nibbling away but prefers wet food obviously. The pros are because he's little he the amount of food that it comes in will last but sometimes we run out.
Maria U.
Maria U.

This product is really inspiring. The reason is because it's my favorite purchase ever, I shop here quite often at least twice a week, this shop can improve by making color coded name tags. I would recommend shopping here because it's a great atmosphere to be in.
ES Alimento de la mas alta Calidad para mi mascota Precios muy comodos y modicoses completo y balanceadoNutritivoLe da brillo y sedocidad al pelaje para cachorros y Para Adultos Es para todas las rasas Mejora la dijestiones muy completo Buena presentacion
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY

How does the Naked Dog Box compare to BarkBox?