BY THE NAKED DOG BOX #23 in Subscription Boxes

The Naked Dog Box is an all natural, gluten free dog food subscription box that is delivered to the consumer's door every two weeks with fresh, Made in the USA dry dog food. Included in the box is a surprise treat every single time!

A first order can range between $18 and $50, depending on the size of the dog, the number of dogs in a household and the amount of additional items a customer might buy.

Maria U.
Maria U.
This product is really inspiring. The reason is because it's my favorite purchase ever, I shop here quite often at least twice a week, this shop can improve by making color coded name tags. I would recommend shopping here because it's a great atmosphere to be in.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Pet Lover Expert
I decided to try out this subscription box after I was offered a box to test out. My dog is a bit of a picky eater. If she grows bored of food she will only eat part of her breakfast and dinner, and it would take her a better part of an hour to eat that half. The first box was an instant success, and now we have had the box for over three months and she still gets excited for meal time.
The ingredients list is pretty good, especially for the price and I don't have to worry about feeding her a bunch of sugar and carbs. The formula was picked based on her weight and her activity level, and we also received a custom scoop in our first box and directions on feeding (how many cups and how many times a day)  Her coat looks thicker than it did before and she's been much perkier as well. I also love that there is a free additional product in each box as well. We've only received a variety of treats so far, and all of them have been of excellent quality. The box is delivered every two weeks and so far I've never had an issue with it arriving late or with running out of food. It's been such a good experience so far and I'm glad to have found the box.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Monte, CA
Rosco (my dog) absolutely loves everything about their boxes. You get a vast variety of products that end up being well worth more than what you pay for the box itself. I get products all the time that i have purchased in the past and love seeing in them since i end up getting them for cheaper. I have never had an issue with the treats themselves. At first i was skeptical that i may get treats that were expired but all of their treats come safe and fresh. You also get a toy, and rosco usually has that toy as his toy of the month till he gets his new box. Would recommend to any dog parent since it is a great way to not have to worry about having to take your pet to the pet store for a treat. Plus its convenient to always have a drawer of treats on deck.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I switched from ordering the Bark Box monthly to ordering this one monthly. My Frenchie Eddie loved this one much better than Bark Box because she can have almost everything in each box (which wasn't the case with the Bark Boxes as she does have some allergies and food sensitivities). If you want to discover a plethora of great products for your dog and give your fur kid something to look forward to each month, I highly recommend enrolling in this service.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Pet Lover Expert
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star is because my pup really likes the grain free chicken blend! I used a promo and got my first box/bag of food for very cheap. I knew I wouldn't need a delivery every two weeks so I put a pause on my account. Well they charged me $30 without warning and because the food was already on the way when I found out... they wouldn't help me. So I canceled. But besides that, the food is great quality, the scooper is very nice (beware it could be sharp! mine sliced my hand opened so they sent me a new one), and the treat they add in is decent but a sample size.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received my first box about a week ago, and I have to say my dogs love this food! I have two chihuahuas, so I'm always worried that the kibble size will be too big for their little mouths. I have to say they are on the larger size, but they don't seem to have an issue when eating. My one complain was that it took so long for my box to arrive! Like almost 10 days. Other than that I would recommend this box!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for dogs. It’s one of our favorite subscription boxes – our dog loves it, and we’ve gifted it to dogs in our extended family as well!
BarkBox customizes your box to your dog’s size. For reference, this review is for the small size (our dog weighs 14 pounds). Check out Ragan’s April review of the super chewer box!
My Subscription Addiction pays for this subscription. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Niagara Falls, NY
Still waiting for our first boxes. I'm deeply disappointed that after speaking with the CEO himself and made them aware of my dogs medical condition which depends on strict feeding scheduling. We have yet to receive the boxes. Their delivery window is 3-7 days after the order is placed. I placed my order then 2 days later it was finally processed and shipped. Yet 11 days after that I still don't have our boxes. How can we rely on them to deliver on time biweekly?
Mack D.
Mack D.
Kennesaw, GA
My little pooch likes their food. However he likes trying new things and in weeks he's done but it's been weeks and he's still nibbling away but prefers wet food obviously. The pros are because he's little he the amount of food that it comes in will last but sometimes we run out.
Unai T.
Unai T.
Miami
Como amante de las mascotas y en especial de los perros esta opción es muy completa y es una de las mejores que he podido tener para mi perro, los productos son de buena calidad y muy variados, trae desde comida hasta jueguetitos. El proceso para la compra es muy fácil, cualquier persona con perritos puede hacerlo, me encanta, lo recomiendo
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
How does the Naked Dog Box compare to BarkBox?
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
The Naked Dog Box is this a good box to buy my dog? What does it come with?