Add a Photo

#576 in Lip Care
Photos (5)
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

This is an amazing lip balm and it is packed with natural ingredients that leave your lips feeling intensely moisturized and soft. I received this as a gift last year and I've been purchasing it ever since. I love the way it smells, it reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice with a hint of honey. I highly recommend this balm if you're looking for a quality lip balm that works better than the average drugstore brand and costs just as much.
Ehm M.
Ehm M.

This is my favourite lip balm ever, hands down! It's going in all my Christmas care packages this year. It's moisturising, it smells divine, and it just *works*. I have extremely chapped lips all the time, and this is the first product that's kept them half way decent!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, In

This is a great lip balm! It feels great on my lips, keeps me hydrated, and it smells great- obviously meeting my expectations. My biggest complaint is that it can me somewhat difficult to find in stores, but I would definitely repurchase.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

I purchased this at my local gift shop yesterday and it hasn't left my side. It just melts into my lips. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy. It doesn't have much of a scent or taste which I prefer when using any type of lip product.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

I enjoy this Chapstick. It is hydrating and lasts, but I feel like I have to keep using it. I'm still searching for some that will cure my chapped lips! Good value. I bought it in a gift shop and it's organic!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA

Great for this weather always have one in my purse, car and next to my bed . Love the moisture it leaves on your lips .
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Williston, FL

Where to begin...I love it. Leaves my lips so soft and moisturized and smells and tastes great.
stephanie v.
stephanie v.

This is one of the best lip balm is good and doesn't dry your lips out they are amazing
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Jenison, MI

Love this lip balm. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps my lips hydrated.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

I love the naked bee! It kinda reminds me of the burts bees, I love the product.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV

Where is this lip balm sold? Does it compare to Burt's Bees?
Sheri  T.
Sheri T.
Caney, Ks

I have only tried one flavor and it was the Orange Blossom , are all the flavors just as good? I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Join Now