The Naked Bee Pomegranate & Honey Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Megan B.The Naked Bee Pomegranate & Honey Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Megan B.

BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Body Creams Body Lotions - Organic Aloe and Sunflower Seed Oil help restore, heal promote healthy skin Pomegranate oil helps to revitalize dull or mature skin, assists with wrinkles and soothe minor skin irritations Honey is antibacterial, moisturizing and nutritive for all skin types Paraben-free Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrator, that smoothes and soften skinds Details provided by The Naked Bee. see more...

Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I was gifted this at Christmas time and I've been a huge fan of it since. The smell is absolutely amazing, especially for being 70% organic, and it's so gentle to my skin. I love the way it makes my hands feel! Plus the bonus of no animal testing; awesome!
Zoë L.
Bronx, NY
This is the best organic hypoallergenic lotion on the market. It has an amazing smell. It leaves your skin feeling super soft, for days. It also helped get rid of a few dark spots from bug bites on my legs.
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
This stuff is wonderful! The smell is fantastic. I bought it locally and I ended up buying the whole collection of scented lotion because I love it so much. It moisturizes very well and it never leaves you feeling greasy! It leaves you feeling soft and smelling fragrant for hours.
Robin B.
Revere, MA
I was given a 2.25 ounce tube of this for my birthday. I love it to pieces. The smell is wonderful and the lotion os nice and think and lasts a long time. It's 70% organic and has no parabens. My big issue is the price I think $5 for a small tube is outrageous so I am just gonna have to hope I get another tube for my next birthday.
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
It smells like bubblegum and doesn't quite do the same nourishing care as the lavender one did. It is not very soothing and seems to more irritate my skin as opposed to sealing and moisturizing like the lavender one.