BY THE NAKED BEE

Product Description All the good stuff Organic Aloe Vera nourishes and conditions for healthy hair and scalp. Panthenol helps give hair sheen, moisturizes and protects your hair. Honey nourishes your hair and adds brilliance and balance. Spirulina, rich in protein and nutrients that make hair shiny and soft. Arnica extract improves circulation to hair roots and invigorates the scalp. None of the bad stuff Paraben-free. No propylene glycol. No dyes or pigments. No EDTA. Phthalate-free fragrance. No animal testing. see more...

• How well does this work? I've heard a lot about it & I'm ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura L.
Rockmart , GA
Y'all ... This is good stuff! I have issue with shampoo/conditioner combos but this little bottle of magic is wonderful! The price is lower than salon products and it's all natural so it's great for the whole family, kiddos included! And did I mention how great it smells? I think the scent should be called "orange blossom honey heaven".
Emma J.
This product is so great! At this kind of a price point, I think it's worth a shot for anyone looking to purchase it. The orangey smell is so nice, and just adds something extra to it. Would definitely repurchase and try out more do this brands products!
Kay ..
Really love this shampoo & conditioner. It is one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend.
Jailyn S.
How well does this work? I've heard a lot about it & I'm curious to try it.