The Naked Bee Orange Blossom Honey Mini Bee Kit uploaded by Neisha B.

BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Skin Care Sets - 3 Piece Set Includes: 0.5 oz Hand Body Lotion 0.5 oz Hand Sanitizer Lip balm Everything you need to add a little sunshine to your day Great things really do come in small packages. Details provided by The Naked Bee see more...

Neisha B.
Neisha B.
Such a cute mini kit, comes with a hand & body lotion , hand sanitizer and a lip balm , great for a gift or for yourself , easy to carry on purses and they smell great! I recommend to try this brand i love it!
Ginger D.
Ginger D.
Great way to try these products! A friend bought this set for me and I am hooked! Wonderful natural honey scent. I am a lip balm connoisseur and this is in the top 3 of my list. Try these products! You'll be impressed!
These are such a fun gift or pick me up! You get a great value for a cute chapstick and lotions. I use Naked Bee often and I appreciate the good ingredients.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I purchased this from my local gift shop as a teacher gift. I thought it was great gift set. The size is perfect for a purse or desk.