The Naked Bee - Orange Blossom Honey Lotion 8 Oz. with Pump uploaded by Holly S.

BY NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee BE Steals Deals - The Naked Bee Orange Blossom Honey Moisturizing Hand Body Lotion 237ml8oz see more...

Lauren V.
Columbia
I absolutely love this lotion!! I stumbled across it one day in a gift shop and am so happy I did. I use this lotion every single day and it makes my skin so smooth. I even use this lotion on my face and it doesn’t irritate or cause me to breakout. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. This is my all time favorite lotion and scent, I will always swear by this product!
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this one accidentally, thinking I was getting the hand soap without really looking at the label. Regardless, I'm still really glad I got this lotion because I love the lotion bottle already, it's very moisturizing and smells really good.
Holly S.
I bought this before winter and I love it. The smell is amazing. It's super soft on my skin. It's a bit pricey and that's the only reason I probably won't buy it again for myself. I think it would make a great gift though.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This lotion is so moisturizing and it smells amazing! I love it! It has the perfect texture to it and it retails for about $10. I highly recommend it! Go buy some! :) you won't regret it! I am now on my second bottle of it!
Terri S.
Saint Charles, KY
The best lotion out there! Soft, silky smooth, non greasy, beautiful scent, and all natural to boot! You will never use another product after using this! 🍊🌸🐝💕
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
This is an awesome brand every scent they have is great and i love the moisturizing aspect of their products!
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
This makes my hands soft and smooth. Makes it feel like a babies skin! Wouldn't use anything else:)
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
This is a great lotion - The scent is very light and not overpowering. It is moisturizing and absorbs into the skin nicely. A little of this lotion goes a long way so it does last for a long time. I love that this product is all natural, I just wish the scent was a little more my style.
Lauren V.
Columbia
Does anyone know of any chain stores that sell this brand? I can only find it in hospital gift shops or here and there at a random store :(