BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Hand Soaps & Hand Scrubs - The Naked Bee Orange Blossom Honey Hand Sanitizer 8.0 oz see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Freeport, ME
This hand sanitizer may seem a little pricey ($12 where I found it), but it is worth every penny. A small measure pump on top makes the bottle last nearly forever, a lower alcohol content slows evaporation, and the soothing witch hazel blend smells divine. No hospital smell or dried out cracking fingers here! Absolutely recommend this for those times when you just can't get to the sink!!
Tara L.
Tara L.
I LOVE this hand sanitizer! My friend at work let me use hers and after that I fell in love. It leaves my hands feeling very clean and smelling great. This hand sanitizer smells like PEZ candy to me which smells amazing. It is a little pricey but it's worth it because this product works well and smells great!
This hand sanitizer is so nice. It is pump activated which gives me more control of how much I need. It's effective and the smell is so bright and natural. I find it affordable and worth recommending.