BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Bath Soap - The Naked Bee Moisturizing Orange Blossom Honey Oatmeal and Honey Triple Milled Soap 2.75 oz. How-to-Use: Lather bath soap in hands, loofah or wash cloth. Cleanse from the shoulders down and rinse. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little beauties are so fun. They smell great and who doesn't love a specialty soap? It has a nice and relaxing scent, its a gentle soap and in great packaging. I definitely recommend this soap.
Chelsea K.
Morgantown, WV
I got this as a gift and actually really liked it surprisingly. I don't usually use bar soaps, but I like that the chunks of oatmeal exfoliates your skin while you wash. It is full of organic products and I love that. It didn't leave my skin with that really tight feeling some bars do, so that's a plus. It does have a slightly strange feeling when you rinse it off your skin but nothing I can't deal with. That's really the only bad thing I can say about it, and it's not that bad.