BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Bath Soap - The Naked Bee Moisturizing Orange Blossom Honey Oatmeal and Honey Triple Milled Soap 2.75 oz. How-to-Use: Lather bath soap in hands, loofah or wash cloth. Cleanse from the shoulders down and rinse. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
These little beauties are so fun. They smell great and who doesn't love a specialty soap? It has a nice and relaxing scent, its a gentle soap and in great packaging. I definitely recommend this soap.
Chelsea K.
Morgantown, WV
I got this as a gift and actually really liked it surprisingly. I don't usually use bar soaps, but I like that the chunks of oatmeal exfoliates your skin while you wash. It is full of organic products and I love that. It didn't leave my skin with that really tight feeling some bars do, so that's a plus. It does have a slightly strange feeling when you rinse it off your skin but nothing I can't deal with. That's really the only bad thing I can say about it, and it's not that bad.