BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Body Creams & Body Lotions - The Naked Bee Moisturizing Orange Blossom Honey Hand & Body Lotion 2.25 oz. How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Absolutely my number one must have right now!! Since I've moved to a city where it's very unpredictable weather, my skin has been so upset with me!! I tried everything from aquaphor to lucerin eczema and not one of them satisfied me 100%... I found this gem!!! You can see and feel a difference after the first wash and it smells amazing!! I loved it so much I went back and bought the body wash! N
Ashley C.
Springfield, VT
Since I've started using this product,my skin has become so much softer! And a big plus is that I smell like smarties as well!! It's a nice,light,lotion that doesn't feel oily! I recommend this with a full 5 stars :) and I normally can't find a lotion that works well..hope you love it as much as I do!
Eliana M.
Fantastic formula. Non greasy/oily. There's a noticeable difference in my skin. Its much softer and it's stays exactly like that especially with continuous use. It cleared up all my dry patches of skin. Wonderful. I highly reccomend it.
Jeanna S.
Jamestown, OH
I love this brand! This is a light feeling, non-greasy formula that leaves my skin feeling soft. Has a nice scent that is not overpowering. It has a nice container and met my expectations.
Katie R.
I received this lotion as a gift and I am so grateful. It has a delightful scent and leaves my hands silky to the touch. I always have this nearby since I have dry skin.
Kristy B.
Great for rough, dry feet and heels! Non- greasy formula. The smell is very light and not over-powering. Leaves your skin soft and supple.
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I use it everyday! I keep it right on my desk at work and it's just so awesome to use!
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
A coworker of mine had this lotion and every time she used it, I would smell smarties throughout the whole lab. I googled "lotion that smells like smarties" and this came up. I ordered mine online and it was $5 with free shipping for the 2.25 oz. I love that there is no alcohol in it as well as other things most lotions have. Makes me feel good about using it and it smells great! Very moisturizing and the scent stays on your hands even after you've washed them. Highly recommend!
Amber W.
Tacoma, WA
I received this lotion for the first time as a gift. The scent is light and not too floral, which is perfect for my co-worker who is "scent sensitive". The formula is not oily, goes on smooth, and moisturizes my hands for the day to day paper shuffle at the office. I have purchased again and again, this is my go to daily hand lotion!
Pam S.
Philadelphia
I LOVE this lotion, I found it in the gift shop at my work and can not stop putting it on just so that I can smell the amazing scent.  It is not a thick cream but a light lotion that goes on smooth and hydrates well. I most definitely recommend this product.
Angela U.