The Naked Bee Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Darian M.The Naked Bee Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Simone B.

BY THE NAKED BEE

Buy The Naked Bee Body Creams Body Lotions - Organic Aloe and Sunflower Seed Oil help restore, heal promote healthy skin Green and White Tea extracts protect skin from oxidative stress Honey is antibacterial, moisturizing and nutritive for all skin types Paraben-free Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrator, that smoothes and soften skinds Details provided by The Naked Bee. see more...

Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I definitely love this almost all organic products I use the daily facial moisturizer I love the SPF in it 11 I'll gentle it is with my sensitive skin I love that it doesn't make your face feel greasy I just pretty much love everything about this product for you hippies out there this is a must-have facial products if you can still find it I have a trouble finding it where I'm from but I always can hop online and know that it's there it's also great for children I've used the naked be sunscreen before and my son loves it !
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I must say that I loved this brand, the smell is great, it moisturize my hands and don't leave them greasy
Simone B.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
This is litterally the only lotion I've found that can keep my feet moisturized, I have really dry skin on my feet and I've tried everything but this stuff works amazing!
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
This lotion is okay. It's not the best lotion I have ever used, but it's definitely not my go to.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Oxford, MS
This is my new favorite lotion. I am on my second bottle. It has a very pleasant scent. It moisturizes dry hands without feeling greasy or oily. I love that it has familiar ingredients and is made in the USA. I keep a bottle on my desk at work and one in my purse. I use it each time I wash my hands.
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
I've never heard of this lotion. Although i am a huge lotion fan and i don't mind wearing any kind of lotion as long as it smells good and lasts long. I wouldn't mind trying this product. I like the smell of green tea especially when i drink/make green tea every now and than, and also having the lotion along with it , would be amazing.! I want a lotion that doesn't feel greasy or oily and i feel like this product would do.