The Naked Bee Citron & Honey Body Lotion

by The Naked Bee

Buy The Naked Bee Body Creams Body Lotions - Organic Aloe and Sunflower Seed Oil help restore, heal promote healthy skin Green White Tea Extracts protect skin from oxidative stress Honey is antibacterial, moisturizing and nutritive for all skin types Paraben-free Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrator, that smoothes and soften skinds Details provided by The Naked Bee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Naked Bee Citron & Honey Body Lotion!
Madison Hts, VA
I received this in a gift bag from a coworker and i love it. It’s not my all time favorite but it is a great moisturizing hand lotion. I keep it in my desk at work as I wash my hands a lot and it helps keep my hands from chapping.
Tomah, WI
My second favorite lotion. My first is the same product in Grapefruit scent. This lotion is so creamy, super soft and soaks in instantly. It leaves behind soft and protected skin. It has helped keep away my normal 'red and dry winter hands'. The scent lingers but is not overbearing. You can apply as often and you want, but is not necessary, as it lasts a long time! Highly recommend giving this lotion a try!

Looking for your answer?