THE Naked BEE - 2.5 Oz Vitamin C Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 -Orange Blossom uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY THE NAKED BEE

The Naked Bee"All of the good stuff, none of the bad stuff"The Naked Bee Everyday Orange Blossom Honey Facial Ph-balanced, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic Paraben-Free and Phthalate-free Fragrance NO animal testing! Made in the United States 2.5... see more...

Carrie T.
Havre, MT
I needed a new facial moisturizer and looked at lots of reviews for many different products and am glad I chose to go with The Naked Bee. The ingredients are great and don't make my face break out. Its thick and a little goes a long way. The price is just right, too!
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
If you are looking for a facial sunscreen that moisturizes the skin, this is a fantastic product. It is easy to apply, works well, and smells heavenly. I only wish that they made this in a physical version, as chemical sunscreens damage ocean life and possibly interrupt hormones in the body.
Kirsten M.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is amazing for a facial sunscreen. It's spf 30 gives me the reassurance of knowing I'm caring for my most valued feature. The next thing is the smell...holy cow, yaaas! I use the Orange blossom honey and it smells FANTASTIC i get loads of compliments. Its moisturizing and great for daily use. No clogged pores, it's light and let's your beautiful skin shine through. Its vitamin C enriched as well. I can't give enough praise for this sunscreen!
Laura M.
I cannot express how much I love this stuff and it’s all natural, no chemicals. I love all Naked Bee items
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I love it and the smell. Leaves my skin feeling natural. I have sensitive skin so this was perfect.
Alysha B.
Manor, TX
Smells amazing and good for the skin and i also apply it to my whole body