BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos! see more...

• " This is a really cute book to share with your kids." in 1 review
  • "Still a favorite book to read around Christmas." in 1 review
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Love watching the movie. My family actually watches it every year. The book is usually always better then the movie so I'm going to have to pick it up
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I havent read the book but I have seen the movie and its one of my favourites to watch at Christmas time. The muppets never get old!
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
An epic child novel loved this as a kid and sang along to the movie yeh its a bit silly but when ur a kid being silly is the best
Vitória G.
Lqjeado
O livro é muito bom, leitura não muito difícil, ilustração boa para o entendimento das crianças e trás um ensinamento ótimo
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I hate this book (and the movie) I just find it very boring, the author is good don’t get me wrong I’m just not keen
sharianne s.
This was a good book to read when I was a bit younger. I love the movie and could watch it a million times Over.
Michelle C.
St. John's
Grew up on the muppets and now my children are watching them. So many characters and such great personalities.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Still a favorite book to read around Christmas. I've been reading it to my kids so they can enjoy it, too!
Elize C.
Loved it! Great take on the traditional A Christmas Carol story of Scrooge and the three spirits.
Katrina G.
I love to read this book to my son. It's great for bed time story during the Christmas season!
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Where can this be found?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What did you like better the movie or the book ?
Hilary T.
Midway Park, NC
I just watched the movie for the first time! Would this be a good story for my little one?
Audra H.
Gainesville
Who is your favorite Muppet?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this paperback version contain pictures