The Muppet Christmas Carol (Paperback)

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos!

Who is your favorite Muppet?
Does this paperback version contain pictures
What age group is this book appropriate for?
Start your review of The Muppet Christmas Carol (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ This is a really cute book to share with your kids.” in reviews
“Still a favorite book to read around Christmas.” in reviews
Bloomington , Ca
Oldie but goodie! I absolutely love Christmas and this is my go to carol! I went to a play too!
Winter Spgs, FL
It's well written but i can't get myself to like the muppets, to cheesy and fake for my taste
Logan Twp, NJ
The Christmas Carol is a great, classic novel, and adding the muppets makes it even better.
Lincoln , NE
I love anything Muppety. This is a good companion to the movie and great to read my kids.
Mishawaka, IN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is such a cute book. The story line has a great lesson. great for Christmas time.
The muppets are the bomb! Great book for the holidays, really gets you in the spirit.
Evansville, IN
Classic version of this movie ! Love it's fun and very kid like . Never gets old
This is definitely a good one to read during holidays. I love the muppets!!!
This is definitely a good one to read during holidays. I love the muppets!!!
Likes that the combined a classic with the Muppets to make it more for kids
Likes that the combined a classic with the Muppets to make it more for kids
Lakeside, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
1,068 reviews
I love this!! A muppet Christmas Carol is such a cute little book!!! Love!!
I love this!! A muppet Christmas Carol is such a cute little book!!! Love!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...