BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos! see more...

• " This is a really cute book to share with your kids." in 1 review
  • "Still a favorite book to read around Christmas." in 1 review
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Just read this book to my grandson, and then we watch the movie he has me read it to him every night before bed
Kortni A.
One of the best Christmas traditions is to sit down and read this book. It is a must buy if you have children!
Amanda A.
Love these books! Good read and interesting for your kids to listen to and view! Highly recommend! A classic
Vicky C.
peterborough
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love this storey told by the muppets whether it be the book or feature film. I like to read this every xmas
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
I love the Muppets, especially when they are combined with the Christmas Carol! Two classics thrown together.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is one of my favorites. I love this movie. I love the muppetsđź’• they're my favorite little characters
Regina N.
Pearsall, TX
My dad used to read this to me every Christmas and after that, we would watch the movie. Great memories.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
For children to read this is a must lol I love the book I really do perfect for the winter holidays
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a cute book that is a different take on the Christmas Carol we all know. It is recommended.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Oldie but goodie! I absolutely love Christmas and this is my go to carol! I went to a play too!
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Where can this be found?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What did you like better the movie or the book ?
Hilary T.
Midway Park, NC
I just watched the movie for the first time! Would this be a good story for my little one?
Audra H.
Gainesville
Who is your favorite Muppet?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this paperback version contain pictures