The Muppet Christmas Carol (Paperback)

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos!

Who is your favorite Muppet?
Does this paperback version contain pictures
What age group is this book appropriate for?
Start your review of The Muppet Christmas Carol (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ This is a really cute book to share with your kids.” in reviews
“Still a favorite book to read around Christmas.” in reviews
Bolingbrook, IL
A heartfelt muppet take on the popular holiday classic. These lovable characters reinvigorate this timeless classic!
san jose, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Just read this book to my grandson, and then we watch the movie he has me read it to him every night before bed
One of the best Christmas traditions is to sit down and read this book. It is a must buy if you have children!
Fayetteville, PA
Love these books! Good read and interesting for your kids to listen to and view! Highly recommend! A classic
Birmingham
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love this storey told by the muppets whether it be the book or feature film. I like to read this every xmas
Yorktown, VA
I love the Muppets, especially when they are combined with the Christmas Carol! Two classics thrown together.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is one of my favorites. I love this movie. I love the muppets💕 they're my favorite little characters
Pearsall, TX
My dad used to read this to me every Christmas and after that, we would watch the movie. Great memories.
Gulfport , MS
Bookworm Expert Level 2
1,039 reviews
This is a cute book that is a different take on the Christmas Carol we all know. It is recommended.
Lynn, MA
For children to read this is a must lol I love the book I really do perfect for the winter holidays
Ask a question to the Influenster community...