BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos! see more...

• " This is a really cute book to share with your kids." in 1 review
  • "Still a favorite book to read around Christmas." in 1 review
Rory L.
being that Christmas is my favorite time of year, this is one of my favorite reads. No matter your age, you are sure to enjoy!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the muppets. I've recently introduced them to my 2 year old niece and she's a huge fan. Can't wait to read this to her!
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
The Muppet Christmas Carol is s cute book. I love all the Muppet characters and this is a great read for the holiday season.
Aven T.
Morgantown, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is by far the most fun rendition of the classic story that I have ever read! The movie is lovely too!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
I had no idea they had a book form for this I love the muppets I've almost all of them and I own muppets from space on dvd
Tina K.
Holden , La.
I love this The Muppet Christmas Carol book my kids really liked it . but the movie was good also so I love both of them.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I didn't know this was a book! It's a tradition to watch it in our home but now I am going to need to get the book! :)
Candace C.
Merced, CA
The Christmas Carol is a timeless classic with a modern twist excellent for story telling at that special time of year.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
A favorite companion to the movie, and definitely something used to add to the enjoyment and celebration of the season.
Jennie d.
Bolingbrook , IL
A heartfelt muppet take on the popular holiday classic. These lovable characters reinvigorate this timeless classic!
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Where can this be found?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What did you like better the movie or the book ?
Hilary T.
Midway Park, NC
I just watched the movie for the first time! Would this be a good story for my little one?
Audra H.
Gainesville
Who is your favorite Muppet?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this paperback version contain pictures