BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos! see more...

• " This is a really cute book to share with your kids." in 1 review
  • "Still a favorite book to read around Christmas." in 1 review
Leslie c.
This one is kind of hard to find where I live it's an awesome book and it reminds me of my childhood growing up with my brother sister and my mom it would be a good when to find during Christmas to read with the family
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a really cute book to share with your kids. My kids and I love to read it together. We love the Muppets and Christmas and this is fun to read together.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
Such a great story, and an awesome spin on it with these characters, who are familiar to a lot of people! A great read for families during Christmas time!
Leslie B.
Dyer, IN
This is a classic in my home. All of us have read this as children and now we are reading it to our children. Highly recommend for the Christmas season.
Angela W.
Plaquemine , LA
This book is so cute my little siblings love when I read it to them and I honestly don't mind it brings me back to the good old days and good memories
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Great book, the muppets were a great show back in the day, nowadays kids r too flattered with graphics and animation. So the books come in handy.
Chantel A.
Victorville, CA
Two things everyone loves, 1) Christmas and 2) The Muppets! A nice little holiday book to read with some hot cocoa near the Christmas tree!
Audra H.
Gainesville
Perfect to go along beside the movie, a must have for every Muppet fan. Probably the best adaptation of the classic Christmas tale ever.
jennifer w.
MELFA
Such a wonderful book. Jim Henson you sure hit the spot with this all time classic that family's will love for years and years to come.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
esta pelicula es muy comica me gusta mucho es tipoco de la navidad me facina verla en familia cuando estan los pequeños de la casa
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Where can this be found?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What did you like better the movie or the book ?
Hilary T.
Midway Park, NC
I just watched the movie for the first time! Would this be a good story for my little one?
Audra H.
Gainesville
Who is your favorite Muppet?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this paperback version contain pictures