BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matching folio featuring 11 new Muppet carols and 8 pages of color photos! see more...

• " This is a really cute book to share with your kids." in 1 review
  • "Still a favorite book to read around Christmas." in 1 review
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is a very simplified adaption of the film that lacks the charm and wit (and music) of the original. On the plus side, it is illustrated with stills from the film, but these are probably now more readily available (and in better resolution) online. Maybe a good book for young readers, but for Muppet fans this is definitely for completists only.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I always have and always will be a HUGE fan of Jim Henson and The Muppets. They were a major part of my childhood and I can't wait to share the with my son. Fozzy was always my favorite growing up. Who doesn't love a good "waka waka"??
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is my favorite version on the Christmas carol. I'm not a muppet fan but this movie hooked me in on a spin of the classic story. Great for kids. Movie is just as great. This is a must have Christmas story for your little ones.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Oh my goodness!!! Such a great story and my sister and I always watch the Christmas movie every year around the holidays! I love the muppets version of The Christmas Carol and what it's all about and a great author of course!
Cassie D.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love reading this and watching this around December! It's a familiar story with familiar characters but an unlikely combination - and that's what makes it awesome! Gonzo forever. <3
Holly R.
Murfreesboro, TN
You can never go wrong with the Muppets. This is probably one of my favorite version of the Christmas Carol because it brings in the whimsy and fun of Muppets, but the seriousness and important lessons of Dickens classic tale. Read if you can!
Chelsae H.
Douglasville, GA
I loved this as a kid! Great story and seems to have been around for years. Haven't read more from the author but definitely plan to share with my child when he is older. I would recommend this to other parents as well.
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
Definitely a recommended read. Both the book and the movie were huge parts of mine and my children's childhood. We still read this every year during the holidays.
Stephanie L.
This was one of the best books from my childhood and I cannot wait to read it to my kids when I have some. It teaches the Christmas Carol story with Muppets, which were always a favorite in my life. Love it!!!
Katelyn H.
Asheboro, NC
I just love th pages in the book, Christmas Eve tradition every year! Beautiful illustrations and the print is large enough to read when you have 3 kids in your lap and have to hold it so where they can see!
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Where can this be found?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What did you like better the movie or the book ?
Hilary T.
Midway Park, NC
I just watched the movie for the first time! Would this be a good story for my little one?
Audra H.
Gainesville
Who is your favorite Muppet?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Does this paperback version contain pictures