The Mountain Patriotic Buck T-Shirt

The Mountain has been in business for over 30 years and printing t-shirts for over 21 of those years. From our earliest days, we have worked to be a responsible company. We have a green philosophy and every day we strive to run our company and produce our products in a way that protects the environment, gives value to our customers and supports our employees and the artists.

São macios e de fácil aplicação ?
Where can I buy this at?
Why is under department stores?
Start your review of The Mountain Patriotic Buck T-Shirt!
jessica S.
Huntington, WV
This is the best set of brushes but then is was also kinda cheaply made I prefer the hard plastic or metal ones over the wood ones. They just seem like fall apart to easily. No defintaly not one of my favorite purchases.... but all in all walmart will always be one my favorite place to shp!
Perera B.
These brushes are very good for different types of makeup and the one you want to choose since we always like to look good with a very soft hair brush I love it blends the product very well
Khushboo J.
Dubai, Dubai
average quality brushes . I prefer other brand then these like tarte . Plastic and metal ones are much better then the wooden ones
Kaiłee S.
Taber, AB
Super nice quality, bristles are soft. Works wonderfully for a travel set or for at home. Probably my 3rd or so favourite brush set
Ask a question to the Influenster community...