The More the Marry-ier

4 polishes include: Alpine Snow Princesses Rule! Sweet Heart RapidDry Top Coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The More the Marry-ier!
Elyria
Purchased at: Target
Beautiful colors great for the season I definitely recommend OPI always love their products all of their lines are so enticing and the colors are very unique and very long-lasting the dry quickly I would definitely buy again and I recommend this product to everyone.
Newport, OR
The More the Marry-ier uploaded by Ana Cristina W.
I love this pale pink and nudes that come with the package, usually this are the only colors i use, its not cheap but it still affordable and very durable i totally recommend it to everyone, excellent product
Chicago , IL
The main difference between Opi and the other brands of nail polishes it’s that they are always innovating in the collections and sets of colors. You could find all themes of nail polishes set and I really like that. The only cons that I can find it’s the price.
whenever I go to get my nails done I see that they always use this brand so I went myself to the store and bought me some of this and I would say it has a great consistency and lasts more than 5 days I recommend it and the colors pop out and everything
Purchased at: Sephora
Such cute colors! Oh the colors! But the befits from this brand are never ending!! I use this brand & only this brand when painting my nails! & when getting them done I usually take my own nail polish to the salon & would you believe it’s OPI brand!
Agawam
application is so easy!! they dry relatively quickly and do not stain my nails. love OPI nail products and polishes and get them at CVS. they are a  bit pricey for polish but worth it, especially if you use extrabucks. will continue to buy.
These colors are very subtle which makes them stand out but not too much. They match with anything. The only downside is they did not stay on for long. The color began to chip after about a week. They should last longer with a finisher.
The more the merry-ler Nail kit in a variety of shades natural-based shades is one of my favorite kits very affordable not expensive it up all our use this product once a month I would recommend it to others and will purchase it again
Fresno
The more the marry-let is one of the best nail polish product that I’ve ever used the colors are truly amazing and the packaging is really beautiful it is really amazing and I recommend it for who ever is looking for nail polish.
Plymouth, MA
I LOVE OPI!!! Anything opi lasts and doesn’t chip. I would say it can last up to a week with less intense labor. I love the colors they offer and would recommend OPI to anyone interested in nail polish.

Looking for your answer?