The More the Marry-ier

4 polishes include: Alpine Snow Princesses Rule! Sweet Heart RapidDry Top Coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The More the Marry-ier!
Panorama City
The best nail polish cos it doesn’t take too long to dry and it has super pigmentation and it’s easy to apply as well
Havelock
I love OPI, I have yet to find a color I don't like, all my clients enjoy my selection of OPI products that I have
Maricopa , AZ
I really like this brand because it doesnt really chip or break. It does last a while and the colors are bright.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the colors and how it looks. Wish they would dry faster though because sometimes I always have to redo
Quapaw
This is a great product I love it it works well I always try to keep my nails looking salon manicure perfect
Hopkinsville, KY
The More the Marry-ier uploaded by Nikki M.
Love the white polish in this collection! Lots over coverage not sheer at all! Good price! It lasts forever!
Pigment lacks a little with the white but it’s alright most of the colors that are lighter tend to do that
Detroit , MI
Love opi and this set is so fun! The colors are amazing, for any season. Does not chip and price is good
east boston
Love that it comes in four colors love the packaging love that is very nice on my nails love the quality
Athens, OH
Super cute packaging and very pigmented wonderful colors. Can’t remember where I bought it but I love it

Looking for your answer?