The More the Marry-ier uploaded by Ana Cristina W.The More the Marry-ier uploaded by Nikki M.

BY OPI

4 polishes include: Alpine Snow Princesses Rule! Sweet Heart RapidDry Top Coat see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria H.
Chicago , IL
The main difference between Opi and the other brands of nail polishes it’s that they are always innovating in the collections and sets of colors. You could find all themes of nail polishes set and I really like that. The only cons that I can find it’s the price.
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
I love this pale pink and nudes that come with the package, usually this are the only colors i use, its not cheap but it still affordable and very durable i totally recommend it to everyone, excellent product
Phyllis B.
Bardstown
It was amazing it worked great on my nails it only took one coat of nail polish and it is very long lasting it lasted me three weeks I use this product a lot and it is very affordable not that expensive yes I would recommend to others because it is amazing
Laurie L.
Philadelphia
I really liked the product. It kept the sun away and didn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted a good sunscreen . It smells really nice to . It’s also Robert affordable. I like it a lot. I would buy it again . Cute bottle
Sarah A.
Agawam
application is so easy!! they dry relatively quickly and do not stain my nails. love OPI nail products and polishes and get them at CVS. they are a  bit pricey for polish but worth it, especially if you use extrabucks. will continue to buy.
Rachel R.
I LOVE OPI!!! Anything opi lasts and doesn’t chip. I would say it can last up to a week with less intense labor. I love the colors they offer and would recommend OPI to anyone interested in nail polish.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
The more the merrier! Yes indeed! I love these colors and love how the base coat is included! This totally meant my expectations whenever I purchased these and would recommend getting some of your own!
Clara M.
Yulee, FL apt 7101
Meh!!! Notice that the nail polish chipped fast, not a fan . Not long lasting at all but don’t know if it’s because it came in a pack or what but the single ones are excellent.
Shaneta C.
Minneapolis
I love this product it has very pretty colors and works well on skin tones i love also it is cheap and afforable for people and a a good gift for woman of all ages.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
Love these nail polishes. They are so opaque. They aren’t expensive at all, and are a good value for the price. I have always loved these nail polishes and I always get them at Walmart or Sally’s. I would recommend these to others. :)