The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger uploaded by Kirsten R.The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MOM DAD AND BABY #1 in Stroller Accessories

Do you struggle to find a space to carry all of your bags when shopping or out for a stroll with the baby?  The Mommy Hook fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle, and is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum.  Its foam grip keeps it from slipping or sliding.  Just snap it on and you re ready to roll!  The Mommy Hook is even handy for taking bags from your car to your home. ; see more...

• How much weight would this hold? Would it knock the strol...2 Answers
  • How many would I need for my diaper bag, 2?6 Answers
  • The weight of the bags hanging from the hook won't cause ...3 Answers
The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger
  • "I saw this on a mom and her stroller she had her diaper bag hanging off it and it looked sturdy she loved it, this is great because some bags are nor built with hangers" in 32 reviews
  • "I walk everywhere and always bring a reuseable shopping bag with me that I can easily clip on here when I need to pick some things up." in 16 reviews
  • "Makes shopping with the stroller so much easier than having to try and fit and shove all your bags in the under part of the stroller." in 11 reviews
  • "I have one of these but have yet to use it, I always seem to forget about it even though I think they are a life saver and a brilliant idea!!" in 5 reviews
  • "It makes shopping at the mall so much easier since u can just clip the bags into the mommy clip and not have to worry about stuffing them somewhere else or trying to hold them while pushing the stroller" in 5 reviews
Bailey F.
Reedley
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This thing is a lifesaver! I bought my first one about 6 years ago, I had a newborn and we had just moved into an upstairs apartment. It made Carrying the car seat and my groceries at the same time so much easier! I just recently bought a new one because the foam handle on my first one ripped. It lasted 6 good years, definitely worth every penny. I totally recommend everyone buy a mommy hook. It really will make your life easier.
Ayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Again - something I wish I would have purchased sooner. This is a life saver when shopping and out and about! I keep it on my stroller at all times and it comes in handy because it makes more space for you. The only thing is - it is super strong and the latch pinched me and I bled a little. probably not kid friendly - so keep out of reach! But a must have nonetheless!
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
this hook is the best thing to happen to mom's everywhere! I have 2 on my stroller, one on each side. They are wondrous for shopping mall trips, you don't have to worry about packing all your bags or jamming them into your basket in the stroller. Never had any issues clipping or un-clipping bags, its super user friendly and I highly recommend.
Britain B.
Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have! I use this on my stroller to carry everything. Without it the baby is getting bombarded with clothes or getting taken out if the stroller and being carried so the stroller can be used as a cart hahaha. It keeps everything up off the ground. I don't usually like to shove bags underneath the stroller because then you can't get to anything you need quickly. This is a life saver. Just be careful because sometimes if you hang everything in the hook and then take the baby out of the stroller it can flip backwards because of the weight.
Carli A.
America
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've had this hook on my stroller for 3 years! It has carried numerous bags, water bottles, hats, umbrellas and anything else I needed to carry. It is durable, strong and still had lots of life left even after 3 years of daily use.
Andrea R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently bought this. And I'm so excited to use it!! I'm starting to walk around my neighborhood and don't really want to walk around with the diaper bag so it's perfect for my diaper clutch bag. It's also a reasonable price.
Katie J.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Received this as a gift for my baby shower. I would say it is a helpful product, however I didn't use it as much as I would have thought. It is good for holding your purse while your shopping with baby, but I tended to put my purse in the bottom part of my stroller instead. I think the main reason was that my purse is pretty bulky and it seemed to bump into my legs when I used this product.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this! It has helped me out so much when I am shopping. It can hold a lot, but you have to be careful because it can make your carriage tip over. Since I have used it a lot, the padding is starting to rip and the metal is all scratched up. But I still use it from time to time whenever I have a big shopping trip with my daughter.
adri P.
Bear
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is so super helpful!! i have it on my stroller and when i go grocery shopping i’ll put my bags on it or if i’m just out and about i can put my diaper bag and purse on the hook! i love it!
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Every mom needs one of These! Nothing is worse than not having anywhere to put your bag!!! These are large and hold what you need without over loading the bottom of your stroller.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
Does the weight of bags hooked to this tip the stroller at all?
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
I really want one of these, but I'm wondering how ssturdy it us and how much it can hold?
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
Any one else break it? Lucky I'm handy And fixed it
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How many bags can this hold
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
Does it come in colors besides pink and black?