The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger uploaded by Kirsten R.The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MOM DAD AND BABY #1 in Stroller Accessories

Do you struggle to find a space to carry all of your bags when shopping or out for a stroll with the baby?  The Mommy Hook fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle, and is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum.  Its foam grip keeps it from slipping or sliding.  Just snap it on and you re ready to roll!  The Mommy Hook is even handy for taking bags from your car to your home. ; see more...

• How much weight would this hold? Would it knock the strol...2 Answers
  • How many would I need for my diaper bag, 2?6 Answers
  • The weight of the bags hanging from the hook won't cause ...3 Answers
The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger
  • "I saw this on a mom and her stroller she had her diaper bag hanging off it and it looked sturdy she loved it, this is great because some bags are nor built with hangers" in 32 reviews
  • "I walk everywhere and always bring a reuseable shopping bag with me that I can easily clip on here when I need to pick some things up." in 16 reviews
  • "Makes shopping with the stroller so much easier than having to try and fit and shove all your bags in the under part of the stroller." in 11 reviews
  • "I have one of these but have yet to use it, I always seem to forget about it even though I think they are a life saver and a brilliant idea!!" in 5 reviews
  • "It makes shopping at the mall so much easier since u can just clip the bags into the mommy clip and not have to worry about stuffing them somewhere else or trying to hold them while pushing the stroller" in 5 reviews
Ayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Again - something I wish I would have purchased sooner. This is a life saver when shopping and out and about! I keep it on my stroller at all times and it comes in handy because it makes more space for you. The only thing is - it is super strong and the latch pinched me and I bled a little. probably not kid friendly - so keep out of reach! But a must have nonetheless!
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
this hook is the best thing to happen to mom's everywhere! I have 2 on my stroller, one on each side. They are wondrous for shopping mall trips, you don't have to worry about packing all your bags or jamming them into your basket in the stroller. Never had any issues clipping or un-clipping bags, its super user friendly and I highly recommend.
Lais R.
The mommy hook is awesome. I got it as a baby shower gift and didn’t think I would really use it but boy was I wrong. I used it pretty much every time I was pushing my daughter in her stroller. You can use it for your purse or shopping bags. This hook is a great little helper.
Lexi F.
America
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had this hook on my stroller for 3 years! It has carried numerous bags, water bottles, hats, umbrellas and anything else I needed to carry. It is durable, strong and still had lots of life left even after 3 years of daily use.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this! It has helped me out so much when I am shopping. It can hold a lot, but you have to be careful because it can make your carriage tip over. Since I have used it a lot, the padding is starting to rip and the metal is all scratched up. But I still use it from time to time whenever I have a big shopping trip with my daughter.
adri P.
Bear
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is so super helpful!! i have it on my stroller and when i go grocery shopping i’ll put my bags on it or if i’m just out and about i can put my diaper bag and purse on the hook! i love it!
Kyra L.
Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Every mom needs one of These! Nothing is worse than not having anywhere to put your bag!!! These are large and hold what you need without over loading the bottom of your stroller.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worked great but you gave to keep in mind not to place things that are too heavy which will cause the stroller to tip back. Ours broke after tipping back and hitting the ground.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was a life saver when my daughter was in a stroller and we would go to the mall. It was nice to have a place to hang bags and the diaper bag. Our stroller did not have a large compartment underneath so it would have been impossible to store necessities without the extra option of hanging bags.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Everyone should own one of these if they own a jogging stroller! Must have when you go shopping it just for a stroll to the park! Well made, durable, and easy to use.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
Does the weight of bags hooked to this tip the stroller at all?
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
I really want one of these, but I'm wondering how ssturdy it us and how much it can hold?
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
Any one else break it? Lucky I'm handy And fixed it
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How many bags can this hold
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
Does it come in colors besides pink and black?