The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger

Do you struggle to find a space to carry all of your bags when shopping or out for a stroll with the baby?  The Mommy Hook fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle, and is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum.  Its foam grip keeps it from slipping or sliding.  Just snap it on and you re ready to roll!  The Mommy Hook is even handy for taking bags from your car to your home. ;

How many would I need for my diaper bag, 2?
Hey mommies! would you recommend the Mommy hook to every new/expecting mom ?
How much weight would this hold? Would it knock the stroller over?
Start your review of The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I saw this on a mom and her stroller she had her diaper bag hanging off it and it looked sturdy she loved it, this is great because some bags are nor built with hangers” in reviews
“I walk everywhere and always bring a reuseable shopping bag with me that I can easily clip on here when I need to pick some things up.” in reviews
“Makes shopping with the stroller so much easier than having to try and fit and shove all your bags in the under part of the stroller.” in reviews
“It makes shopping at the mall so much easier since u can just clip the bags into the mommy clip and not have to worry about stuffing them somewhere else or trying to hold them while pushing the stroller” in reviews
“I got my mommy hook at my baby shower and I love it!I use it all the time when I go shopping or grocery shopping.” in reviews
Broomfield, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my Mommy Hook. If you are a Mom you need this product. I use this for my stroller to attach my diaper bag backpack. This hook is VERY sturdy and can hold quite a bit. I have also used this to attach baby items to my suitcase or bag while traveling. I will continue to buy every single Mom at every single baby shower, one of these hooks.
Fern Park, FL
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I bought 2 of these so I could hang my diaper bag across the back of our double stroller. The price is very reasonable because of how sturdy they are and for how much use you will get out of them. We frequently visit theme parks and these clips make it easy bring our bag and it’s so easy to unclip the hooks when necessary.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The mommy hook is so handy!!! All mommy’s need this on their stroller!! I️ use it the most when we go shopping in the mall or outlets because I️ don’t have to stuff my bags under the stroller, they can just hang on the side and I’m not worried about losing any of them!
DAVENPORT, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
5 yrs later and I still love the mommy hook because it is amazing and works wonders for the stroller. I love how it holds a lot of weight and makes it easier for me. I got this at babys r us I believe many years ago and I always reccomend it to parents.
New York
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've had this mommy hook for about 5 months now and so far I have no major complaints! It's super durable and really holds on to a bunch of things at once which is awesome when you're traveling with baby and don't have enough hands to hold everything.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked this a lot but it broke not even a year into use, so it was very disappointing considering the cost. I like the concept and need something to help me carry my bags so will hunt for a replacement from another brand.
Friona , TX
One of my favorite mom products! It was strong enough to hold my purse and diaper bag with no problems. This was given to me as a baby shower gift and now I include one in all my gift baskets for new moms!
Edison, OH
One of my favorite purchases to date! Makes shopping with a baby so convenient. It’s strong enough to hold a diaper bag and all of our shopping bags without taking up room in the stroller!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The mommy hook is great for all uses not just with the diaper bag. I love using mine to help carry my load in from the car to the house. It is so much less strenuous on my fingers.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
SO convenient! DOn't have a baby? You still will love this! I love that I can carry so much more with this! It can hook your purse on the shopping cart... or diaper bag on your shopping cart.... the only problem I found is that I forgot it... on the shopping cart! Go figure. Totally had to buy another obviously. I use it on her stroller too and even on the carseat. You can hook on blankets etc so you don't lose things! Carbeen away!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...