BY SOHO

The Mommy Essentials 7-piece Diaper Tote Set is an unmatched value, and the complete solution for taking baby on the go. The large tote bag, a smaller purse with carrying strap for mom on the go. It also comes with a matching changing station, two different size of accessories cases for smaller items, one insulated bottle bag, and a pair of grips strollers attachments. This set is everything a busy mom needs. 100% High quality item. Made in USA or Imported.

Ankar C.
Dinuba, CA
O M G!!! I love it, and I Want it, I Love the color and i like it that diaperr set, its it thats no matter if you have a baby boy or a baby girl its a perfect present for a baby shower or chritsmas or a present for any ocasion any time you going to make someone so happy with a present like this... I Love it .....
Lyziet V.
I absolutely love this diaper bag set! my mother-in-law bought it for our baby shower. I love all the little bags that came with it, I'm able to have everything organized and neat.
Gaabby G.
Lilburn, GA
I love this set! very affordable & cute, lots of storage & space! i have 2 girls this bag becomes really helpful
lindsey c.
Visalia, CA
Very cute , lots of storage room , very fashionable and moms will LOVE it ! I highly recommend for all mommies
briana t.
Pasadena, TX
There stylish and it has many compartments to carry everything you need for when you have a baby