BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Mer
The Moisturizing Matte Lotion

The Moisturizing Matte Lotion

Shop La Mer The Moisturizing Matte Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

aproximately how much time does this product last? i'm trying to justify the price lol
Start your review of The Moisturizing Matte Lotion!
Kien S.
Springfield , VA
The Moisturizing Matte Lotion uploaded by Kien S.
One of my summer fav moisturizers: The Moisturizing Matte Lotion I know there are many great mattifying moisturizers out there but something about #lamer that I get me hooked and still hooked even though the price is so scary This gives you a semi-matte finish but doesn't dry out skin which is very important for a combo skin like mine. Plus infusing with Miracle Broth for healing and repairing effects. A win win situation
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
The Moisturizing Matte Lotion uploaded by Elena U.
This lotion is suitable for young skin, normal type, prone to light oiliness. For my oily, aged skin, this remedy was not suitable. When used solo, the product mattifies a little, but dries the skin. When applied with extra hydration, it does not matte or shrink pores. A big disappointment for a lot of money! [product:la-mer-the-moisturizing-matte-lotion-014oz/4ml] #beauty #lamer
Kylie C.
House with any La Mer product I absolutely adore this one. I noticed dramatic results in my skin tone, hydration and overall health of my skin after using this for about a month. If you are wondering if La Mer is worth the price, it is.
Hailey G.
Kerman, CA
This is a very nice lightweight version of the original cream de la mer. It does leave a matte finish but still hydrated your face well. It doesn’t irritate my face and it is lightweight. It has a nice pleasant scent. The packaging feels luxurious
Michelle S.
Westbury, NY
This is my go-to moisturizer during the day. It feels very light on the skin and effectively controls the oiliness of my skin. One bottle will last you a long time especially since you only need 1 pump per use. It may be on the pricey side but why put a pricetag for the sake of beautiful skin?
Sara S.
Chula Vista , CA
NOT FOR DRY SKIN! I have somewhat dry skin. I use their creme and love it but it does make my face shiny and was hoping to use the matte lotion for a matte look for pool parties/pictures. This is super drying and piles up even without make up over it. Just horrible. The product description says moisturizing and hydrating so I figured it would still work with normal or dry skin but I was wrong.
Bess M.
lakewood
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my first La Mer product and I was wary because of some reviews stating instant breakouts. I am acne prone with combo skin and lots of hyperpigmentation- THIS LOTION IS THE HOLY GRAIL. I love the lightweight feel, and after 10 uses (you need a pea size day and night) my face was brighter, more hydrated, and bouncier than it has ever been. NO BREAKOUTS EITHER! The price is tough to swallow but as long as you use as directed, it’ll last you months. Love this lotion!
Rachael S.
My all time favorite mattifying moisturizer!! I've tried so many different brands across wildly different price ranges, and this one has held up time and time again. My wallet doesn't like this choice, but if you can afford La Mer's Moisturizing Matte Lotion, it is far and beyond all other products on the market. I was using Cetaphil Oil Control mattifying face moisturizer, but I found that my skin quickly grew used to the formula. Cetaphil Oil Control is my go-to budget friendly choice for mattifying moisturizer. I'm currently testing Sisley Mattifying Moisturizer, and while I like how soft and smooth it feels on my skin, it doesn't have the consistent mattifying power of La Mer. The Moisturizing Matte Lotion from La Mer is my Holy Grail for a mattifying daytime moisturizer! I highly recommend this moisturizer for people with oily skin who are looking for shine control throughout the day. Pick up a sample or a mini version of the La Mer Moisturizing Matte Lotion if the full size is out of your price range. It's a really nice way to treat yourself to something special or prepping your skin for a flawless makeup look.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
If I’m going to splurge on a moisturizer this is the product worth every cent. It offers all of the perks of the regular moisturize but keeps my oily skin matte (and moisturized) all day long. Instead of keeping my oil under control it actually completely absorbs the oil from my face leaving it fresh with a matte airbrushed finish. It keeps my make up in place regardless of the humidity (or sweat). Over time my pores have virtually disappeared, my skin tone and texture is completely even and my fine lines have completely diminished. My skin looks radiant, clear and has a gorgeous glow. My dark spots have completely faded. My skin looks much brighter. This is the one expensive moisturizer I don’t mind splurging on because it makes my skin noticeably younger and much healthier. This stuff is incredible and is perfect for oily skin!
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
I want to love this given everyone and their dog is obsessed with this brand. They sent me a sample and while the smell is classic and the way it makes my skin feel good it made me break out! My trusty la mer friends ensured me that they didn't think the same would happen with the creme. Now let me find $200 to find that out.